Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 03/20/2010 - DIY @ Passport BMW - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 03/20/2010 - DIY @ Passport BMW

I've been thinking of chartreuse calipers, with brembo magic marker lettering

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    I've been thinking of chartreuse calipers, with brembo magic marker lettering
    I concur that the color combination and method that you have decided is well within your style standards.

nice

Show up time? Could we have a quick post reminding us what time in the AM we should be to Passport for this one? Thanks.

Please show up at 8:30 a.m. so we can start the paperwork. I expect to start getting people on lifts at 9 a.m.

I will send out a message through MSR as well as we get closer.

Hi all... had a quick question: I registered on the website and was waitlisted. I then received an email stating that I am confirmed but I still show up as waitlisted on the registration website. Should I go by the registration website or the email?

Hopefully its the email :-)

Looking forward to attending my first local NCC CCA meet.

On MSR, it will show you as Confirmed (Waitlist) with a green box. This means you were confirmed to attend from the waitlist. You are good to go for Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by prentissra View Post
    On MSR, it will show you as Confirmed (Waitlist) with a green box. This means you were confirmed to attend from the waitlist. You are good to go for Saturday.
    Sounds good. Thank you :-)

I did have a question about what to bring though. Obviously I will bring my own tools and materials, but I was wondering if I would have access to an oil drain pan to get rid of the old fluids. Should I bring my own? (Sorry this is my first DIY with the CCA so I'm not sure)

Quote Originally Posted by CaptKirk View Post
    but I was wondering if I would have access to an oil drain pan to get rid of the old fluids. Should I bring my own?
    No, you do not need to bring your own. The shop has their own height adjustable catchbasins for oil and for coolant, perfect for using with their lifts. (If you were to bring your own basin, you would just wind up dumping it into theirs.)
    Andy Miller
    1995 Avusblau M3
    1997 Alaskablau 318ti M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by MPWR View Post
    No, you do not need to bring your own. The shop has their own height adjustable catchbasins for oil and for coolant, perfect for using with their lifts. (If you were to bring your own basin, you would just wind up dumping it into theirs.)
    Thats what I thought and was hoping. Thank you for the confirmation :-)

03/20/10 DIY Passport BMW

Can I still register for 03/20/10 DIY Passport BMW?

Register?

No. Registration closed two weeks ago.

But if you head down to Passport right now, you might be able to get on a lift sometime today as a walk up.
    Andy Miller
    1995 Avusblau M3
    1997 Alaskablau 318ti M Sport

Thread Information