Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 03/13/2010 - Ladies' DIY @ Martin Motorsports Inc - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 03/13/2010 - Ladies' DIY @ Martin Motorsports Inc

I'm sorry, but registration is closed for this event. You may come to the event as a walkup.

So...my "walk ups?" question answered...thanks.

Sorry about that. The new system is different from the one we used last year. Once the system shuts down registration, you cannot register even as a walkup. I would suggest contacting the event coordinator Kendra Seto kdbundy@yahoo.com as it looks like we still have some availability on the event. Kendra is working with the sponsor right now.

I registered already, I need to borrow the special tool we have to do the brake fluid flush and replace. Can you please add it to your list.

You aren't currently registered to do a brake flush. We have you down for trans flush and rear pads. Did you talk to Kendra about changing your jobs?

Thread Information