Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
E34 530i TW- Broken door lock and rear windshield wiper

Thread: E34 530i TW- Broken door lock and rear windshield wiper

E34 530i TW- Broken door lock and rear windshield wiper

Recently acquired a 1994 touring wagon. Looking for where I could find some DIY tips on fixing the driver side door lock, which locks but won't unlock and the rear window wiper.

Question E34 door lock & rear w/s/w

Suggest you follow three approaches:
    • Obtain access to the Bentley manual for the E34.
    • With the concurrence of the specific NCC DIY Coordinator, plan on attending an upcoming DIY, even if you cannot register. As an observer you can learn much, including specific answers to your cited questions.
    • Please exercise your patience as the Chapter completely fills out its dance card for the Transition Tango [website databases, chapter & DIYCom points of contact, et cetera ]
    Hope this helps.

Slainte,
    Alan
    DIYCom
    '92 525i

Alan,

I do have the Bentley manual. Was looking at the up coming DYI's, however, not sure how to register (online?).

Thanks,
    Rich

Exclamation

Rich,

Please register via the old website, not the new website. Registration for the Sunday 07Feb10 DIY should be open for several more days.

Slainte,
    Alan

I would suggest the general bmw mechanical help and E34 fora on bimmerforums.
    2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD Duramax LBZ/Allison 6-speed
    2002 BMW M3 - Alpinweiss III/Black
    1999 323i KP/GTS2 - Alpinweiss III (Black Hood, other stuff)
    1990 325is - Brilliantrot/Tan
    1989 325is - Alpinweiss II/Black (S50B32)
    1989 M3 - Alpinweiss II/Black (S62B50 in progress)

Quote Originally Posted by RJHOLLAS View Post
    Alan,

I do have the Bentley manual. Was looking at the up coming DYI's, however, not sure how to register (online?).

Thanks,
    Rich
    hi there I would like to ask for some help in here hey RJHOLLAS are you still active in this forum? Can you scan that manual for me? I just need it badly I can't find anything like that on the internet. Sorry for digging this I know how to use search button but i am not that internet savvy. what do i need? door look kit?
    Last edited by ronierogers; 05-19-2011 at 07:20 PM.

You can buy it here:
    http://www.amazon.com/BMW-E34-Servic...5731212&sr=8-1

Scanning it would be both a pain in the ass and highly illegal.
    2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD Duramax LBZ/Allison 6-speed
    2002 BMW M3 - Alpinweiss III/Black
    1999 323i KP/GTS2 - Alpinweiss III (Black Hood, other stuff)
    1990 325is - Brilliantrot/Tan
    1989 325is - Alpinweiss II/Black (S50B32)
    1989 M3 - Alpinweiss II/Black (S62B50 in progress)

Quote Originally Posted by Nick325xiT 5spd View Post
    You can buy it here:
    http://www.amazon.com/BMW-E34-Servic...5731212&sr=8-1

Scanning it would be both a pain in the ass and highly illegal.
    well i second that.lol it is against the law. if you need a hand maybe i could help you if we are on the same city why not. i have here door lock kit that i can use. i accept payment but i would appreciate it more if it is a liquor.lol jack daniels would be fine.lol but for the wipers i am not an expert on those. but at least i could try.

Quote Originally Posted by greywarden View Post
    well i second that.lol it is against the law. if you need a hand maybe i could help you if we are on the same city why not. i have here door lock kit that i can use. i accept payment but i would appreciate it more if it is a liquor.lol jack daniels would be fine.lol but for the wipers i am not an expert on those. but at least i could try.
    Opps sorry for the late response. i have 3 bottles here of jack daniels lol. i think that is already more than the price of the kit. i will just provide my own door lock kit. i really sent you my contact numbers give me a ring once you already received it.
    Last edited by ronierogers; 05-21-2011 at 01:19 AM.

Thread Information