Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 02/27/2010 - DIY @ J&F Motors Ltd

Thread: 02/27/2010 - DIY @ J&F Motors Ltd

02/27/2010 - DIY @ J&F Motors Ltd

4064 South Four Mile Run Drive Arlington, VA 22206

Registration
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 01-28-2010 at 08:08 PM. Reason: edited link

How do I sign up?

Registration for DIYs usually starts four weeks before the event, and closes two weeks before. Hopefully for that two week window we will have some spiffy online registration system up and running....

Or you can probably send a PM to whoever is coordinating it, GIVING YOUR FULL INFORMATION and asking him/her if they will register you.
    Andy Miller
    1995 Avusblau M3
    1997 Alaskablau 318ti M Sport

I am not able to register to through this link.
    Please help. May I know the coordinator's name

Smile 2727/10 diy

Quote Originally Posted by kcbxt8 View Post
    I am not able to register to through this link.
    Please help. May I know the coordinator's name
    Keep in mind that chapter website is still going thru its migration to the new site. Hopefully the new site will have registration available for the DIY 2/27/10. Like with 2/7/10 DIY old website was utilized in the meantime.

BMW CCA - National Capital Chapter - DIY @ J&F Motors Ltd. (Feb 27)

Feb 27 Do It Yourself Program Overview

Our Do It Yourself (DIY) program allows NCC Members to work on their own cars under the supervision of expert mechanics and technicians provided by the DIY Sponsor. The DIY purpose is to learn and practice proper maintenance and repair techniques that you can routinely complete within a two-and-one-half-hour time period. There are usually several NCC members who can assist when an extra pair of hands or advice is needed, and we are happy to show newcomers the joys of working on your own car. DIY participants are encouraged to contact the specific NCC DIY Coordinator before the event to help you plan ahead and decide what size job you can tackle, based on your skill level and tools. Most DIYs start at 8 or 9 AM, and finish at 2 or 3 PM. Lunch for registered applicants and Sponsor staff will be provided by our club. Helpers may have lunch after a small contribution paid to the Coordinator.

This event offers online registration and payment through MotorsportReg.com.

More...

Registrations for these events will be at: ncc.motorsportreg.com . Registration for this event starts tomorrow.
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 01-28-2010 at 08:07 PM. Reason: link added
    '11 Alpinweiss 3 E71 X6
    '08 Silverstone II E92 M3
    '05 Phoenix Dinan S2 E46 M3
    '04 Alpine E83 X3
    '99 Estoril E36/8 M Coupe
    '29 Ford Model A 'Special Coupe'

Who do I contact at J&F about ordering parts and pricing?

Update: Let me guess. They're parts dept.
    Last edited by My2005_745Li; 02-08-2010 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Update
    John W.
    2012 X5 xDrive50i
    2005 745Li

I am planning to do Oil Change, brake fluid replace, power steering fluid replace and coolant replace, Please let me know if they can be done in the time allotted also I might need some help to guide me do it.

I just wanted to say it was a pleasure to work with J&F. Although we had a smaller turnout for the event, we had the most 7 Series cars that I have ever seen at one DIY event. I felt a little out of place with my little 3 . Thanks again.

Thread Information