Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 06/12/2010 - Autocross Points Event #4 - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 06/12/2010 - Autocross Points Event #4

Quote Originally Posted by SamB325es View Post
    Woody has been kind enough to let me embarass myself in his car. Thanks again Woody!!!
    Great. Now that's just one more person that will beat me! You're killing me Sam! Go race in another class! Ahahaha jk.....................................but seriously I hate you.

Quote Originally Posted by m3chaser View Post
    Great. Now that's just one more person that will beat me! You're killing me Sam! Go race in another class! Ahahaha jk.....................................but seriously I hate you.
    I wouldn't be so sure of my speed, an unfamiliar car will slow me down a lot.
    Hopefully my slow ass eta will be fixed soon, and I will go back to being a few seconds off the pace.

Any way to still sign up for the PM session? The site says registration is closed now, Thanks!

I might walk-up for the PM session. Otherwise I'll be stuck watching soccer all day, which is like torture.

If you want to run in the PM session, you just need to register as a walk-up.

Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    There was one time that Woody let me co-drive his car ... I beat him ... and he told me that I could never co-drive again.
    Since then, the same prohibitions apply to Craig Brickner and Brian Hair.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Would it be possible to run my car in the morning for points(I'm signed up for AM) and assuming we get fun runs, could I run my dads Z4 for those? We can take it through tech inspection and all. I just really want to run his car See how I'd stack up against the other S1 competitors possibly for next year

See everyone tomorrow!

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    Since then, the same prohibitions apply to Craig Brickner and Brian Hair.
    Ahahahahaha.

I will be there tomorrow, but I will not be driving my M Coupe because I can't get all the air out of the brake lines. I will be driving my brothers 2000 Corvette. I am going to be terribly slow tomorrow I imagine. I haven't driven his car in probably a year and it's much wider and longer than my Coupe so that's going to be hard to adjust to I believe. I guess I will be competing in X1 tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by civicexracer View Post
    Would it be possible to run my car in the morning for points(I'm signed up for AM) and assuming we get fun runs, could I run my dads Z4 for those? We can take it through tech inspection and all. I just really want to run his car See how I'd stack up against the other S1 competitors possibly for next year

See everyone tomorrow!
    Yes. You're actually welcome to pay a second entry fee and run a full afternoon session with that car. (Just not for championship series points.) Or, hang around till the end and see if we get fun runs in and go for it then.
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

How was it guys? Looking forward to pics/results!

Too bad I had to miss it...
    Chris
    98.5 ///M3 Coupe

Cosmos Racing | UUC | PBR | Ground Control | Koni | AA | Motion Motorsports | Vorshlag | THR | Prosport

What a great day, too bad my car didn't come optional with a drifting package.

Great course setup. Loved how technical it was, even if I drove it like crap. I only got two runs on the "dry" (read: still slippery), and the other three in the pouring rain where I managed to almost put an AWD car off the tarmac at least 3 times. It was like a sheet of ice once the rain started, and the course being so tight, turny, and technical made for quite an adventure.

I took a bunch of pics of the PM 1st heat guys that I'll post up soon. Hopefull someone got a few of me getting sideways....

Here are my photos, mostly from the 1st PM heat and a few in the rain from my car's window.

Link to album. Password is Joshua if it asks:
    http://s78.photobucket.com/albums/j8...ummit%20Point/

Few of my favorites:

Great Photos! Thanks for posting!

Did the whole afternoon session get washed or just part? It was ice skating in the morning, I can only imagine what it was like in the rain.

the rain started during the 2nd runs of the 2nd PM heat.....So just about 20 of us, lol. And if you think it was skating in the am, it was about 20x as slick in the PM. Slick enough that AWD didn't help me one bit, I was sideways plenty and literally sliding right off the track even off the throttle. Was funny seeing the vettes spinning out about 20 feet from the start, even when they were off the gas completely. Good times.

Thread Information