Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 06/12/2010 - Autocross Points Event #4 - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 06/12/2010 - Autocross Points Event #4

Quote Originally Posted by jbrannon7 View Post
    Are we getting a reduced rate since we can only use 60% of the asphalt?

Joe
    Joe,

We should be thankful that we have venues to use and not complain about stipulations to use those lots.

we just need to use the karts for autox

Quote Originally Posted by jhm5 View Post
    Remind us of the schedule. Tech inspection, walk through, start times for each session? Can't seem to find it anywhere and I can't remember from one month to the next.
    Thanks.
    The schedule is on the DLB racing site. You can always check event details on the registration area.

Link here: http://www.dlbracing.com/clubs/drive...4226&LMID=2913

And, to make it easy... cut-and-paste here:

7:45am - Facility Opens to the Public
    8:00am - Tech Inspection Opens
    8:30am - Course Opens for Walkthroughs (or when otherwise announced)
    8:50am - Novice Drivers Meeting followed by Novice Course Walk
    9:00am - Tech Inspection Closes
    9:10am - Course Closes
    9:15am - Mandatory All Drivers Meeting
    9:30am - First Car Off

11:30am - Tech Inspection Opens
    12:00pm - Registration Opens for Walk-Up Registrations (or after Final Car Finished from AM event)
    12:00pm - Course Opens for Walkthroughs (or when otherwise announced)
    12:20pm - Novice Drivers Meeting followed by Novice Course Walk
    12:30pm - Tech Inspection Closes
    12:40pm - Course Closes
    12:45pm - Mandatory All Drivers Meeting
    1:00pm - First Car Off
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Hey guys, cant make this one. Steve is getting a house, and I'm going to the ceremony. Also he just upgraded from his 328i to a 335i. Havent forgot your smokes either buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by jbrannon7 View Post
    Are we getting a reduced rate since we can only use 60% of the asphalt?

Joe
    I may be late with the reply, but that made me laugh!

Hello all, this is my firts post on this forum. I will be coming out to the auto cross event on saturday, look forward to meeting some of you and getting involved in auto x once again.

The eta is now at shop #2 waiting for a gas tank...anyone wan't to let me co-drive?

That was fast, Thanks!!!
    Last edited by SamB325es; 06-08-2010 at 05:22 PM. Reason: problem solved

Thumbs down Sam + co-drive = bad for me

mmmmmm, let me think about that............

uh, I think NO!

I was too embarassed last time.

Just registered. Does AJ have the week off? He's not reg'ed for this or AI.

I'll be at both events. I regisitered for the AI event this morning and I'll register for the BMW event tomorrow. I need to break in and get used to the new brake pads I got with the $50 I won from tirerack . I pretty much always wait until the last minute to register for these things lol. Just in case something comes up and I can't make it.

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

Quote Originally Posted by civicexracer View Post
    I'll be at both events. I regisitered for the AI event this morning and I'll register for the BMW event tomorrow. I need to break in and get used to the new brake pads I got with the $50 I won from tirerack . I pretty much always wait until the last minute to register for these things lol. Just in case something comes up and I can't make it.
    LOL @ everyone in X4 simultaneously sighing because they saw a class win in sight.

Quote Originally Posted by Zcruizer View Post
    mmmmmm, let me think about that............

uh, I think NO!

I was too embarassed last time.
    C'mon James you should be used to me beating you by now.

Ouch....
    That hurt....

OK, you can try to win again. Yes, that means first place, not runner-up like you normally do.

Oh, I'm running first in the morning heat. You can drive the red squirrel if you want. We'll try 15lbs of air in the rear tires this time, see if that helps.

Thanks, James but I will leave you & your car alone, you are obviously still scarred. I am gonna take a swing at T2.

Thread Information