Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 06/12/2010 - Autocross Points Event #4 - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: 06/12/2010 - Autocross Points Event #4

Any way you could just mark them "N/A" or something? I hate to look at the results and see "OFF" since I wasn't off-course (whereas some of the OFFs are legit). Just a thought, for pride of not being off-course all season!

And yeah, the timing was definitely messed up. My 4th run the timing screen showed me running in the pouring rain a 37.65 or something......I would have pushed for a re-run, but with the slickness I didn't really want an extra run!

Impressive spread in M2! All three within a second. Heck, there's usually at LEAST a 2 sec gap between me and Jonathan

Rain really is the great equalizer, it seems.... :P
    Chris
    98.5 ///M3 Coupe

Cosmos Racing | UUC | PBR | Ground Control | Koni | AA | Motion Motorsports | Vorshlag | THR | Prosport

anyone else take pics? Oh please say someone had a camera going during the wet runs.....that would be super-entertaining!

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    Any way you could just mark them "N/A" or something? I hate to look at the results and see "OFF" since I wasn't off-course (whereas some of the OFFs are legit). Just a thought, for pride of not being off-course all season!

And yeah, the timing was definitely messed up. My 4th run the timing screen showed me running in the pouring rain a 37.65 or something......I would have pushed for a re-run, but with the slickness I didn't really want an extra run!
    I had another re-run I could have taken but there was no point in keeping the course workers out there to watch me go around the course at 10mph sliding all over the place ahahahaha.

There was a guys shooting in the afternoon. Think he ducked for cover in the rain. Here's the link to pics for sale-
    http://aphotoofyou.lifeyo.com/Home/

damn, some nice pics but his prices are a bit ridiculous. Guess I'll wait for Katie's...her's are only a buck, not ten

damn, some nice pics but his prices are a bit ridiculous. Guess I'll wait for Katie's...her's are only a buck, not ten
    ... and it all comes back to the club

I've been trying to find a way to create a custom code for this ... I know you're proud of no offs

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    ... and it all comes back to the club
    She told me she hates cars with gold wheels though....so looks like me and her hubby are out of luck

She told me she hates cars with gold wheels though....so looks like me and her hubby are out of luck
    I don't like them but I only threaten not to take pics. I will say that I didn't get as many of the afternoon with a food run and the rain but I know I got some of you as you came through the finish. We haven't uploaded and converted them yet but we'll try to do that soon. I'm not sure I'll be able to sort them before Friday but I'll try.

~Katie

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    I was not 100% sure of the displacement (neither was the owner) - all I knew is that the car was SC'd with street tires. I would appreciate if someone could research and post in the results correction thread.
    The engine in a 2008 Cobalt SS is a 2.0 liter turbo.

Quote Originally Posted by Terp_G8 View Post
    The engine in a 2008 Cobalt SS is a 2.0 liter turbo.
    That would be correct

Quote Originally Posted by Luda View Post
    That would be correct
    Has this been posted in the results correction thread?

So I apologize for taking forever this time to get pics done. I wasn't even able to look at them until Sunday with classes and the last week of school for students.

Pics are here. Remember that any profits go back into the autocross program and let me know what you guys think!

~Katie

Thanks Katie! I see that all my photos are the "before" shots as the car is clean... =)

Thread Information