Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2010) NCC Autocross Proposed Class Changes - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: (2010) NCC Autocross Proposed Class Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Reach View Post
    Between opening hoods and web-enabled phones it really shouldn't be that hard, now should it? And that's with cutting the owner out of the process.

Woody the first time someone tells me they are in the "Yellow" class I will defer to your expertise. God knows the classing meeting would have been shorter if we had listened to you.
    There is a very fine line between yellow and orange ... how about blue and purple?

Obviously they would get bumped to the faster Black class.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    haha. Good idea. That's another reason I thought we should class X-cars by their color.
    It has been actuarily documented that red cars are driven faster than all others.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    There is a very fine line between yellow and orange ... how about blue and purple?
    Where would cars with stripes fit in?

2010 Autocrossers Inc. STS champion
    2010 NCCBMWCCA X3 first loser

Not eligible. Cars with stripes would obviously be too fast for our autocrosses.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Have the new rules been posted?

Quote Originally Posted by phenryiv1 View Post
    Have the new rules been posted?
    http://www.nccbmwcca.org/content.php?138-Classes
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Looks pretty good. Main differences between Tuner and Modified appear to be aftermarket forced induction and/or internal engine mods.

I still say a cam swap could be a tuner mod, but the new tuner allowances open it up a lot. That should be really fun in the Tuner classes.

I see that my ETA stayed in Group 4...interesting.

I'd have rather seen it move to Group 3 and my cam swap be a permitted tuner mod than to be in Modified 4.

In the end, I just wanted to run Tuner 3, which is where I think my car would be the most evenly matched.

Quote Originally Posted by phenryiv1 View Post
    Looks pretty good. Main differences between Tuner and Modified appear to be aftermarket forced induction and/or internal engine mods.

I still say a cam swap could be a tuner mod, but the new tuner allowances open it up a lot. That should be really fun in the Tuner classes.

I see that my ETA stayed in Group 4...interesting.

I'd have rather seen it move to Group 3 and my cam swap be a permitted tuner mod than to be in Modified 4.

In the end, I just wanted to run Tuner 3, which is where I think my car would be the most evenly matched.
    You could always upclass your car.

Please continue any classing discussion here:

http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthrea...ules-Announced!

Thank you.

Thread Information