Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 01/30/2010 - Great Pie Run #4 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 01/30/2010 - Great Pie Run #4

From start to (early) finish, the tour was a blast. I thought the drive on the snowy mountain was picturesque and some of us thought it was romantic. But I have an XI, so I felt relatively safe, despite discovering that even my XI will slide (!). Who knew!?

The drive was the most snow-driving I'd ever done in my life. I learned a LOT about driving in the snow. It took us 2 1/2 hrs to get to Severn, MD.

I also learned that Aquaman is dramatically under-appreciated, despite his very useful ability to communicate with fish. ^_^
    - Gina -

If you do not trust people, people will not trust you. -Lao Tzu-

Quote Originally Posted by thotts View Post
    From start to (early) finish, the tour was a blast. I thought the drive on the snowy mountain was picturesque and some of us thought it was romantic. But I have an XI, so I felt relatively safe, despite discovering that even my XI will slide (!). Who knew!?

The drive was the most snow-driving I'd ever done in my life. I learned a LOT about driving in the snow. It took us 2 1/2 hrs to get to Severn, MD.

I also learned that Aquaman is dramatically under-appreciated, despite his very useful ability to communicate with fish. ^_^
    Aquaman = FAIL!!! worst superhero of all time lol
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by thotts View Post

I'm still astounded that you guys were able to keep such a serious and heated discussion about super heroes going for as long as you did. Fascinating

I have no comment on that conversation. SMH
    MY ED TRIP REPORT
    ED @ Welt 27.10.07 l Drop-Off Bremerhaven 05.11.07 l Made Port NJ 26.11.07 l PCD 21.12.07
    2008 E92 335i Barbera Red l Saddle Brown l Aluminum Trim l ZSP l ZCW l ZPP l CA l Nav l HD Radio l 6MT l PDC l 6FL

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

Quote Originally Posted by bimmernupe View Post
    I have no comment on that conversation. SMH
    Yeah, whatever

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    Aquaman = FAIL!!! worst superhero of all time lol

http://www.aquamanshrine.com/

you know you want to go look.

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by RamaVR6 View Post
    http://www.aquamanshrine.com/

you know you want to go look.

Jeff
    LOL I think that furthers my argument that Aquaman is worthless.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thread Information