Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Other Event 02/27/2010 - Tarheel Chapter Drivers' School - VIR Full Course (*) - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 02/27/2010 - Tarheel Chapter Drivers' School - VIR Full Course (*)

Vir course- thank you

Hi everyone,
    First of all i would like to thank Mr Woody and Ms Joella for all the help and support. Without their help i'd still be lost.
    I managed to sign up,register and getting the car ready to roll.
    I live in Baltimore Maryland. Wanted to see is anyone leaving or driving though for the event.
    Planned to leave friday morning or mid day let me know.
    THANKS AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by tommyboy View Post
    Hi everyone,
    First of all i would like to thank Mr Woody and Ms Joella for all the help and support. Without their help i'd still be lost.
    I managed to sign up,register and getting the car ready to roll.
    I live in Baltimore Maryland. Wanted to see is anyone leaving or driving though for the event.
    Planned to leave friday morning or mid day let me know.
    THANKS AGAIN
    I would leave early.
    I remember leaving around noon and sitting in traffic from the split to South of Fredricksburg.
    You can go straight to the track on Friday if you get there early. Find a spot, unpack the car so you will be ready for Saturday.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Leaving early it is.Good idea Mr Steve.

For those attending the TarHeel School next month, here are some Lightning Laps at V.I.R. (Grand East Circuit) by an Audi R8, Lamborghini Murcielago and Corvette ZR-1, courtesy of Car & Driver to get you in the mood.
    http://www.caranddriver.com/features...ional_raceway-

Bonbahn
    BonBahn

Nice video would be nice to drive those cars but my e36 m3 will be just as much if not more.
    Are you going dbonner ?

Not this time, TommyBoy. Me and my SnowKat are riding out February at home. But have fun!
    BonBahn

Quote Originally Posted by dbonner View Post
    Not this time, TommyBoy. Me and my SnowKat are riding out February at home. But have fun!
    Still room.
    It won't be the same without you.
    What are the odds of snow and hail twice in one year?

Don't answer that!
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Hi again
    That sunday the 28 is my birthday so all i wish for, is nice weather, no snow, no rain and no wintery weather off any kind. Good luck to us all.
    As you gentlemen said we are going to have fun rain or shine.
    Tommy

I think at best it will be in the high 40s. Good chance it will be below freezing leaving the hotel to the track.
    Think that will be too cold for RA1s?

Reason I ask, I may need some new street tires. I have 1 T1S ready to cord and the other rear probably not far behind.
    I'm thinking maybe I should switch from T1S to something other than a Z rated tire.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

I'm with you. The question is if I'm riding on Pilot Alpins or Star Specs. We will see as we get closer. I'm going to need 45ish to make the Star Specs work.
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

I'm debating bringing my 325i with Blizzaks (I don't currently own any other tires for it) or Mcoupe with Contisports (or R888 but doubtful). I'm definitely not towing the Mcoupe down there.

Mike - come to the banquet; you may know more people than you think and you'll make friends on Saturday at the track.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

I heard that any long range forecast of 9 or more days is just using the annual average for that date.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    I heard that any long range forecast of 9 or more days is just using the annual average for that date.
    The current 4' of snow in my driveway began with 6" of a 1 day away forecast of a "light dusting" last fri.!

Thread Information