Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Other Event 02/27/2010 - Tarheel Chapter Drivers' School - VIR Full Course (*) - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 02/27/2010 - Tarheel Chapter Drivers' School - VIR Full Course (*)

Not a bad weekend at all.
    A bit chilly and windy which was expected.
    RA1s in the cold are a lot better than I would have thought.
    It was one of my best weekends in a long time.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Photos of the event are posted at http://www.fandsenterprises.com/vircar.htm

Greg

Quote Originally Posted by glindsay View Post
    Photos of the event are posted at http://www.fandsenterprises.com/vircar.htm
    Didn't know Scott went off. Everything ok?
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Hello to everybody.
    This weekend was my first trak and event day.
    I HAD THE BEST TIME BEHIND THE WHEEL SINCE I GOT MY DRIVERS LICENCE .
    I got a great, helpful and fun instructor {Mr Mark Vitacco}, met a whole bunch of great people.
    Needles to say i'm already looking for next event.
    Best birthday present ever. {it was on sunday}
    Thanks to the tarheel chapter organizers, instructors and all people who participated of making this event happen.
    See you guys soon.
    Tommy

I'm glad you had such a good time Tommy. I'll bet you learned a lot about what your car can really do. Sorry I didn't get to meet you.
    Woody
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Mr Woody im sorry that we did not meet but we probably stood arround each other at some point in the wind and cold.
    You are apsolutely right on the learning part. It realy made a difference even driving home from the event.
    I did not think my car can do-handle some of the things i made it do but all i can say BMW rocks.
    Planing on attending a couple other events soon. Might see you there or at one of the get togethers.
    Do you know how do i find out obout my sign of sheet i missed my instructor on sunday at the event so my evaluation is in the air i guess ?
    I'll thy to get hold off my instructor and see if he can help, or has some info.
    Thank again for your help Mr Woody
    Tommy

Tommy,
    Eventually you will see your instructor's comments in the logbook section on MSReg.
    Although not all of my events are posted.

You may want to consider Marque Madness in June.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Hello again to all.
    Im putting extra hours at work so can go for the M day , my wife is ok with my new habbit in a good way and i have my staff supporting me to have 2 days off for marque madness. {hey what are employes for right ?}
    So see you good people here and there.
    Tommy

Thread Information