Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 10/23/2010 - Autocross Points Event #8 - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: 10/23/2010 - Autocross Points Event #8

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    Katie, after converting it to grayscale and adding a bit of wheel rotational motion, I think this may be my favorite shot of my car ever. Thanks

I like the non grey scale better That way you can see the gold wheels!

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    I like the non grey scale better That way you can see the gold wheels!
    yeah good point. Of course, I use the exact same wheels for daily driving, except in gunmetal (with different tires). I'm not very creative lol....

I had a blast out there and liked the course design a lot. Thanks to everyone for a well-organized season and good times all around!

Katie, do you have links to any of your old albums, from this year or last? I wanted to buy some pics from this event but my car isn't in any of the shots!

---------------2009 XS 2nd place, 2010 X3 3rd place, 2011 X3 Champion---------------
    --------------------5-speed, Full DE-K Swap, 205 whp 199 wtq SAE----------------------
    -----------------Enkei RPM2-235/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 & A/S+-----------------

Quote Originally Posted by 95Maxrider View Post
    Katie, do you have links to any of your old albums, from this year or last? I wanted to buy some pics from this event but my car isn't in any of the shots!
    All of the ones from this season are up...if you want links to ones from any past years I'll have to dig them up for you.

~Katie

http://katiethayer.smugmug.com/NCC-Autocross

Quote Originally Posted by KatieT View Post
    All of the ones from this season are up...if you want links to ones from any past years I'll have to dig them up for you.

~Katie

http://katiethayer.smugmug.com/NCC-Autocross
    Beautiful, thanks Katie!

Thread Information