Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 10/23/2010 - Autocross Points Event #8 - Page 11
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: 10/23/2010 - Autocross Points Event #8

Normaly I have my incar camera mounted on the rear passenger side window. its got a wide angle lens on it, so you get a great view of everything in the car and whats way ahead too. Sadly though I had left it on from just before tech inspection all the way to when the 2nd session started. And then the battery gave up so no sweet incar views x_x.

I kinda like the bumper cam, makes everything a bit dramatic, so i can show off to the girls and say, "yeah I'm a race car driver...here watch!" !

(hasn't worked yet though)

PS:

Results? or are they just building up the anticipation? !
    Last edited by ElGordoFeroz; 10-24-2010 at 09:45 PM.

Results are up.

Remember all corrections must be submitted in the corrections thread located here.

I should have final points calculated by the end of the day!

Wes
    Last edited by Highflyr777; 10-25-2010 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Highflyr777 View Post
    Results are up.

Remember all corrections must be submitted in the corrections thread located here.

I should have final points calculated by the end of the day!

Wes
    Where are they? I went to the homepage and the results are only through #7.

What traction control?

Keep refreshing...

Final Points have been calculated and are posted.

If any errors are found please PM me directly and I'll take a look at it.

Wes

Quote Originally Posted by ronh21 View Post
    Keep refreshing...
    Dam it Ron you beat me! I thought I had you beat for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by adam View Post
    Dam it Ron you beat me! I thought I had you beat for sure!
    First "legit" FTD (not my fault some modified guys didn't show).

Also, I really liked that course. I've grown to like the "courses an E30 will love" from Sam, but stuff like the occasional tight slalom is a nice challenge. The grip wasn't good, but wasn't the usual level of Summit awfulness. It was just a fun bonus that the designer threw in a pretty straight section that nearly rev'd out 2nd in my car. I also liked the mixed surface-type dirt section just after the skidpad Or was that just me?

Also, I really liked that course. I've grown to like the "courses an E30 will love" from Sam, but stuff like the occasional tight slalom is a nice challenge. The grip wasn't good, but wasn't the usual level of Summit awfulness. It was just a fun bonus that the designer threw in a pretty straight section that nearly rev'd out 2nd in my car. I also liked the mixed surface-type dirt section just after the skidpad Or was that just me?
    Well I finally beat Joe, but for the love of pete RON! Stop beating me by a full second! Ahahaha. Oh and I will be posting some corrections in the corrections thread cause they don't have you or me down for points in the last event.

You know I was tempted to just go through the grass after the skidpad... and for the record, you beat me by an average of about .5 seconds this year =) SLOW DOWN!

I want to make sure the proper officials know that my name was misspelled on the last race. It didn't count in my overall points for the season, otherwise I wouldn't have minded. Robert Jaden from race eight is in fact Bobby Tjaden from the rest of the season. The course was awesome guys, thanks for everything it was great!

Argh! I knew it... hit a cone on my fastest run.

Woot! Dropping by to give my thanks to the organizers for the season and getting through this last points autocross. Thanks guys/gals!

I had fun minus getting there an hour and half before registration/tech opened even though I was on time with the schedule given and freezing my ass off waiting lol.

That pavement sure has gotten a lot more grip in it. I tried screwing around on my last run to get the back end to swing out a little on the far big sweeper but it just wouldn't budge. Somehow I managed my best(raw) time on that run too, 47.674 which would have put me 1st in class by a full second and taken FTD non-bmw by a tenth hadn't I clipped a cone in the slalom Oh well, I was out just to have fun anyways. Maybe I should screw around more often if the results end up like that...dropped 5.8 seconds from my first to last run lol. Haven't done that in forever.

Here's my video. 3rd run is my best run, 5th run is my best raw time.

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

Afternoon was night and day compared to morning in terms of surface temp. I can only imagine how it was driving on cold tarmac that day.

Quote Originally Posted by adam View Post
    You know I was tempted to just go through the grass after the skidpad... and for the record, you beat me by an average of about .5 seconds this year =) SLOW DOWN!
    what's wrong with going through the grass?

Thread Information