Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 10/23/2010 - Autocross Points Event #8 - Page 5
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/23/2010 - Autocross Points Event #8

I may come out to BMW for the first time.....in a slow, loud 350z.

Where does a 350 with 285 r-comps fit within the classing structure?

From our home web page - -> Chapter Programs - -> Autocross - - > scroll down to Classisng - - > scroll down to non-BMWs. Looks to me like X1 with those tires.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by 03threefiftyz View Post

X1. The steet tire 350s are in X2, so you bump up one b/c of the tires.

or, more accurately, it fits "NOT IN MY CLASS" lol.....
    Last edited by irish44j; 10-11-2010 at 09:16 PM.

the registration issues have been figured out and the fix is under way, it should be back up in the very very near future

Cool, thanks! Let us know when it's up & running
    http://autocrossr.blogspot.com/
    1986 Toyota AE86
    2008 mx5 prht stormy blue

I'm T2 myself

Quote Originally Posted by 03threefiftyz View Post

What's up Mike!! Good to see you over here! Come on out to the race on the 23rd!

I'll either be there or at Cumberland......haven't decided yet.

watch out guys, I hear rock-throwing BMW owners hang out at Summit trying to take out Subarus....

and watch out for DC police...

Last edited by irish44j; 10-11-2010 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    watch out guys, I hear rock-throwing BMW owners hang out at Summit trying to take out Subarus....

and watch out for DC police...

Yeah, DC Cops are gonna take it on the chin for that stupidity. Racing through a movie set on a closed road because of a report of a suspicious package. What a bunch of clowns.

I just want to go watch and learn. What time does the autocross start? There is a PDX/TT event same day there. What time does that start? Hoping to begin autocrossing w/event #1 in the spring.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jnoyes View Post
    I just want to go watch and learn. What time does the autocross start? There is a PDX/TT event same day there. What time does that start? Hoping to begin autocrossing w/event #1 in the spring.

Thanks!
    Typical autocross events run from 9 am - 4pm. You can stop by at any time to check out what's going on. I will be arriving for the PM session, so if you see my car, stop by and say hi. I'll give you a quick into to AutoX.

Thanks. I'll do that.

Jeff

is the site fixed yet, or are we all going to be walk-ups?

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    is the site fixed yet, or are we all going to be walk-ups?
    I would like to know this as well!!

Irish44j I think I will stay for the afternoon session to watch and maybe do fun runs. I drifted at that track when Drift Nirvana was there late last year. Fun stuff.

Thread Information