Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 10/23/2010 - Autocross Points Event #8 - Page 4
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/23/2010 - Autocross Points Event #8

Can we please just switch to Motorsportreg since that is used for all of the other events, and without problems?

I am in contact with DLB and actively working on resolving this issue.

Motorsport reg will be used for next season.

Is there an anticipated resolution to the payment problem? Would like to register...

Never mind, the above post came through while I was typing my reply...will stand by.
    Tim_in_MD
    76 2002
    86 911
    14 GMC Sierra Z71

Quote Originally Posted by Luda View Post
    I am in contact with DLB and actively working on resolving this issue.

Motorsport reg will be used for next season.
    Good luck with that
    Last edited by Luda; 10-06-2010 at 04:24 PM.

I don't know if others are interested in the sewing circle drama, I personally am not. I just wanna be able do sign up and drive. So please, let's just make it easy...

newb here

I would like to attend the 9/23rd event. it would be my first time at an autocross. I currently don't have a helmet, and where can I go to get the information I need for the event, as in how the car should be setup etc.

Quote Originally Posted by zambono View Post
    I would like to attend the 9/23rd event. it would be my first time at an autocross. I currently don't have a helmet, and where can I go to get the information I need for the event, as in how the car should be setup etc.
    Hi - I'll help you out.

For the helmets, we have plenty of loaners available. You'll see an enclosed trailer with NCCAUTOCROSS on the side of it. Just stop by and ask where the loaner helmets are. There's no cost.

As far as setting up your car, there's really nothing mechanical that needs done. Bring it out and have fun. I suggest that you put a few psi extra (like 4psi) in each of your tires and clean out anything that could become a projectile. If you have any questions at the event, just simply find someone and ask if they can help you out. Everyone that comes out to our event are very nice people.

Additionally, for your first time, I suggest that you plan on driving in the afternoon session. But arrive in time for the part of the morning session to see how everything runs and to get a few ridealongs with an experienced instructor / driver.

Let us know if you have any more questions.

thanks mcoupe, will do.
    I will register now, if I can , lol
    i have read there have been issues with registration

same paypal issue...

i received the same paypal issue, merchant unable to receive payment

what should I do to register, I am not a member of NCC.

Apparently Doug is still working on the payment problem with dlbracing.com. I would guess that the names that do appear on the entry list are those that have season subscriptions. I'm trying to be patient too.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

grr...still not fixed.

I hope this gets resolved soon.

DLB is apparently not responding...so we just need to show up and hope there is a spot available.
    Last edited by Uber-Goober; 10-09-2010 at 02:36 PM.

Assuming things pan out, I should be at this event in a relatively interesting car =)

somebody save a spot for this noob

Thread Information