Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 10/23/2010 - Autocross Points Event #8 - Page 6
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/23/2010 - Autocross Points Event #8

you missed it earlier this season in the rain, when it was more slippery than an ice rink. Even us AWD guys were sliding sideways on the turns

That was not fun at all, and since the 1st place guy in my class ran in the morning (dry) I didn't get a chance to beat him

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    you missed it earlier this season in the rain, when it was more slippery than an ice rink. Even us AWD guys were sliding sideways on the turns

That was not fun at all, and since the 1st place guy in my class ran in the morning (dry) I didn't get a chance to beat him
    You had a chance, you just didnt seize it soon enough =P I ran in the afternoon too and accomplished what I needed to.

BTW, when is reg getting fixed? I just tried to reg and got kicked back from paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by flohtingPoint View Post
    You had a chance, you just didnt seize it soon enough =P I ran in the afternoon too and accomplished what I needed to.

BTW, when is reg getting fixed? I just tried to reg and got kicked back from paypal.
    lol, I guess you're technically correct since I did get 1 or 2 dry runs in (with only minor sprinkles). .....

as to next weekend....perhaps it's time to setup some alternate signup....maybe just setup a registration thread here and have paypal sent directly to an NCC email address??
    Last edited by irish44j; 10-16-2010 at 09:31 PM.

I agree we should setup a new thread for registration so we can be ahead of the curve! That way the entire week can be dedicated to registration.

nube here again....

will my hitting some cones leave any marks on the paint?

if so recommendation on a protectant film that is easy to apply and remove

Quote Originally Posted by zambono View Post
    will my hitting some cones leave any marks on the paint?

if so recommendation on a protectant film that is easy to apply and remove
    Masking tape.

thanks for the info

The best variety of masking is painter's tape, usually found in blue or green as it has lower adhesion and so removes easier and cleaner.
    http://autocrossr.blogspot.com/
    1986 Toyota AE86
    2008 mx5 prht stormy blue

Even if it were to leave "a mark" its nothing you can't rub off with a terry towel, lol. I've hit plenty of cones and never seen any marks on my cars (and they're all black, so any mark would show up).

Putting painters tape all over your car for autocross always strikes me as pretty silly. For trackwork to protect against rock chips, etc....sure. For autocross.....no need.

I tried to register, but I received a message from PayPal saying "this recipient is currently unable to receive money." I got the same result with two different browsers. Anyone else having this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by skeeler View Post
    I tried to register, but I received a message from PayPal saying "this recipient is currently unable to receive money." I got the same result with two different browsers. Anyone else having this problem?

I'm having the same issue this morning.

So no updates?? Time is of the essence!!

I encountered the same problem from work today.

I would also like to add that Mark Scire gets all of his dance moves from Tom Jones (seen on this video from 1:18 and following).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UxU8...eature=related

Back on topic, I still can't register!

Quote Originally Posted by m3chaser View Post
    I would also like to add that Mark Scire gets all of his dance moves from Tom Jones (seen on this video from 1:18 and following).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UxU8...eature=related

Back on topic, I still can't register!
    haha damnit...i thought that would never find its way on the internet., and registration is still broke.

Thread Information