Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 10/23/2010 - Autocross Points Event #8 - Page 12
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: 10/23/2010 - Autocross Points Event #8

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    what's wrong with going through the grass?
    LOL nothing at all. I did it once I think.

Here is video of my fastest run, not really fast though. I was too timid on the far end big sweeper, I kept expecting my car to fly off into the woods.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lop0eZVBMjg

On Sunday I went to the Porsche event and got a little loose coming into the finish and stopped facing the wrong direction, you would think these guys had never seen a car spin before. Although I did manage to get a cone mark on my trunk lid from it. I thought they were gonna ask me to leave.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNA7ALhuDXc

Congrats to all the days and seasons first place finishers.

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by jbrannon7 View Post
    Here is video of my fastest run, not really fast though. I was too timid on the far end big sweeper, I kept expecting my car to fly off into the woods.

On Sunday I went to the Porsche event and got a little loose coming into the finish and stopped facing the wrong direction, you would think these guys had never seen a car spin before. Although I did manage to get a cone mark on my trunk lid from it. I thought they were gonna ask me to leave.

Joe
    The sweeper is probably the only place I might have been better than you Joe, otherwise I have no idea how I beat you this event. I can't wait for next season if I still have my car.

On Sunday I went to the Porsche event and got a little loose coming into the finish and stopped facing the wrong direction, you would think these guys had never seen a car spin before.
    Of all the groups who should be open to the possibility that the car may spin, I'd think the Porsche group should be pretty comfortable with that!! Speaking from personal experience of course...
    Tim_in_MD
    76 2002
    86 911
    14 GMC Sierra Z71

Joe
    hahah thanks for making me wave the red flag to the car after you! I was working at the start of the second long slalom...

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

Joe
    wow, that's an interesting course layout

nobody took any pics?

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    nobody took any pics?
    So I finished the paper I had due yesterday but then I have different homework due tomorrow...Saturday maybe?

~Katie

Quote Originally Posted by KatieT View Post
    So I finished the paper I had due yesterday but then I have different homework due tomorrow...Saturday maybe?

~Katie
    Katie's pictures are now posted:

http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/14419383_vFYYV

Photo rank & comments are turned on. Enjoy!

Here's my fastest run from last weekend. Slippery at best

Last edited by mcoupemindy; 10-30-2010 at 06:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Katie's pictures are now posted:

http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/14419383_vFYYV

Photo rank & comments are turned on. Enjoy!
    I take no credit for sorting through them and getting them posted - that was all Jonathan!

~Katie

Great pics Katie!

great shots! I knew that buying a few pics after every event would get more of me taken

Katie, after converting it to grayscale and adding a bit of wheel rotational motion, I think this may be my favorite shot of my car ever. Thanks

btw Katie - check your private message inbox, got a question for you.

Thread Information