Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 10/23/2010 - Autocross Points Event #8 - Page 9
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/23/2010 - Autocross Points Event #8

Is the event likely to fill up? I don't want to drive out there just to be turned away.

Quote Originally Posted by skeeler View Post
    Is the event likely to fill up? I don't want to drive out there just to be turned away.
    Highly doubtful. Some people don't like Summit Point/too far so it's usually a light crowd and with online registration not working, I wouldn't be surprised if some might think the event is closed or just wont show. Could work out better for us that go, maybe more runs?

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

Hmm, trying to register but registration is showing closed? I thought it closed Thursday night.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	reg.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	1295

Yeah, I cant register either....

shows closed.....it was never actually open.

registrar....put me down for PM session, X2, #44 dibs!

Unfortunatly it will be walk up Reg for this last event, so please factor this into you plans.

Walk-up with online prices would be nice since there was no opportunity to sign up online.

2010 Autocrossers Inc. STS champion
    2010 NCCBMWCCA X3 first loser

^ what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Claff View Post
    Walk-up with online prices would be nice since there was no opportunity to sign up online.
    FYI, I've just confirmed that we will be offering online registration rates for walk-up registration at this event only. We will be doing this since there were so many technical difficulties with online reg. So walk-up registration rates will be $30.00 for members / $35.00 for non-members. We will be offering morning walk-ups but only on a limited basis so get there early if you want to run in the morning session!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedMS3 View Post
    FINALLY! I'm going to be there Saturday for the AM session (if there are any spots left). DLBRacing.com isn't coming up for me at the moment, so I'll have to register later tonight.

EDIT: Read back a couple pages and it doesn't look like I'll be registering, along with others. Walk-up it is!

We'll all be there in the PM session! This might be the first time we run together with my summer tires on, so I'm hoping to close the gap

Well my plans for getting the camber plates on and battery relocated have been put off since we're redesigning the camber plates and we had too much work at the shop to do my battery, but at least I have a nice Sparco wheel to hold on to

Damn Josh, so what are you at now, 260/290? Jeez, that must be nice! I think I may still have a flatter torque curve though ....oh and you can ignore the dip at 4800, I lowered the RPM opening point of the VIAS so it's perfectly smooth now....

Name:	324027_209_full.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	1296

---------------2009 XS 2nd place, 2010 X3 3rd place, 2011 X3 Champion---------------
    --------------------5-speed, Full DE-K Swap, 205 whp 199 wtq SAE----------------------
    -----------------Enkei RPM2-235/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 & A/S+-----------------

AM session #180 White 350z!!

Quote Originally Posted by 95Maxrider View Post

Damn Josh, so what are you at now, 260/290? Jeez, that must be nice! I think I may still have a flatter torque curve though ....oh and you can ignore the dip at 4800, I lowered the RPM opening point of the VIAS so it's perfectly smooth now....

Name:	324027_209_full.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	1296
    I sure hope you have a flatter torque curve with an N/A engine!

I did do a few runs at stage1 on the dyno as well immediately after the baseline. Dan wasn't convinced that the car had fully "learned" the tune (there was some technical thing about the ECU needing the car to be driven to reset something...all greek to me), so not sure if the numbers are as high as they are now that it has some miles on it. On the street, the difference is apparent, plus I seem to have gotten 2mpg better fuel economy over the two tanks since I flashed.....

Here's the chart of the best run, though all were similar.

nice event. I didn't get many pics since forgot to recharge the battery, but here are a few.

and on my 5th run, I actually turned my GoPro OFF and then turned it ON when I finished the run (damn display hard to see in the sunlight!)....SO if anyone wants to see a 45-minute video of my car's passenger seat while I was driving home, I'll be happy to post it

Fred, it looks like you're about to run over that guy

Darius, concentrate on the course please

I got some pics of the afternoon runs. I'll try to sort through them tomorrow but no promises.

~Katie

yay! Didn't know you were there, were you up on the hill or somethign?

Thread Information