Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 10/23/2010 - Autocross Points Event #8 - Page 7
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/23/2010 - Autocross Points Event #8

Maybe it'll just be a walk-up registration all day for everyone? If so, I'm assuming there would be a little drop in attendance sooooo more runs??

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

so....I guess Saturday is gonna be all walk-up. That should be a pretty mess.....

hmm, assuming we do have to pay on-site, does that mean we all pay on-site fee or would we just get a break and pay online-fee? Just in case on-site payment happens, I just want to know how much cash I need to have on me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by civicexracer View Post
    hmm, assuming we do have to pay on-site, does that mean we all pay on-site fee or would we just get a break and pay online-fee? Just in case on-site payment happens, I just want to know how much cash I need to have on me lol.
    You'll need a lot as we all did rock, paper & scissors while you were out and you came up to pay everyone's entrance fee. =)
    http://autocrossr.blogspot.com/
    1986 Toyota AE86
    2008 mx5 prht stormy blue

Quote Originally Posted by hepcatz View Post
    You'll need a lot as we all did rock, paper & scissors while you were out and you came up to pay everyone's entrance fee. =)
    That's definitely the best idea I have ever heard in my entire life.

Concur. He has three cars, he can afford it!

My question was referring to the $35 you usually pay when pre-registering online vs. the $45 you have to pay when on-site(or how ever much it is).

And Ok, I'll buy SPR and all your cars while I'm at it so I can run a different car everyday .

And no, I don't have 3 cars. The RSX is a friends who I co-drove half this season at WDCR, the Neon I sold about a year ago. I have 1 car but drive 2. The black civic is mine and I DD a '99 civic that my dad can't drive because he has too many cars to drive on his own lol. So really own 1 car... And I'm an unemployed college student... Don't know where you guys are getting at that I have money lmao. I'm sure you guys driving BMWs and Subarus have boat loads more money than I do, wana pay for my entry fee?
    Last edited by civicexracer; 10-19-2010 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    Even if it were to leave "a mark" its nothing you can't rub off with a terry towel, lol. I've hit plenty of cones and never seen any marks on my cars (and they're all black, so any mark would show up).
    The cone marks on both sides of my car would beg to differ...

1999 ///M3 | 2006 Evo MR #7 STU

Quote Originally Posted by ButtDyno View Post
    i'll take some tape with me just in case

I'm sure you guys driving BMWs and Subarus have boat loads more money than I do, wana pay for my entry fee?
    Yea, me too, I cant even afford a car from the 90's onward =P

I'll be there all day. Tried to sign up but....

What traction control?

Quote Originally Posted by flohtingPoint View Post
    Yea, me too, I cant even afford a car from the 90's onward =P
    Yet you MASSACRE most people with your toyota. I hate you for that by the way.

My question was referring to the $35 you usually pay when pre-registering online vs. the $45 you have to pay when on-site(or how ever much it is).

And Ok, I'll buy SPR and all your cars while I'm at it so I can run a different car everyday .

And no, I don't have 3 cars. The RSX is a friends who I co-drove half this season at WDCR, the Neon I sold about a year ago. I have 1 car but drive 2. The black civic is mine and I DD a '99 civic that my dad can't drive because he has too many cars to drive on his own lol. So really own 1 car... And I'm an unemployed college student... Don't know where you guys are getting at that I have money lmao. I'm sure you guys driving BMWs and Subarus have boat loads more money than I do, wana pay for my entry fee?
    wow....I think that may be the first time that "guys with BMWs" and "guys with Subarus" have ever been equated as being in the same financial situations, lol.....

I bought my car because I COULDN'T afford a 3-series that gave comparable performance, lol....and it was the first new car I have ever bought in 20 years of owning cars!

btw, the part about you paying for everyone was facetious Could have jsut as easily said "hey, that guy who showed up last event in the e92 M3 should pay for everyone, he can afford it".....and for the record, I do have 3 cars (mine, wife's, and the old Triumph....). And I can't afford to pay anyone's entry fees!
    Last edited by irish44j; 10-20-2010 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ButtDyno View Post
    John, every time I've seen your car it's dirty as hell anyways (much like mine). The thought of you getting down and rubbing out cone marks with a claybar seems far-fetched

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    wow....I think that may be the first time that "guys with BMWs" and "guys with Subarus" have ever been equated as being in the same financial situations, lol.....

I bought my car because I COULDN'T afford a 3-series that gave comparable performance, lol....and it was the first new car I have ever bought in 20 years of owning cars!

btw, the part about you paying for everyone was facetious Could have jsut as easily said "hey, that guy who showed up last event in the e92 M3 should pay for everyone, he can afford it".....and for the record, I do have 3 cars (mine, wife's, and the old Triumph....). And I can't afford to pay anyone's entry fees!
    I'm not comparing BMW TO Subaru's, I'm making the comparison of me owning a Honda to BMW and Subaru owners in general. Since those cars in general cost way more than Honda's, specifically 15yr old civics...

I know it's all in fun, as are my comments so please don't take them the wrong way. This interwebz stuff doesn't show playful sarcasm very well...

Oh and cones can do a some damage, usually minor though. I have a nice foot+ long crack in my bumper from nailing double stacked, frozen cones years ago. Super high winds and 20degree weather makes for frozen, double stacked cones and loud noises when hitting them... Ah how I miss running Philly SCCA winter series. I also have a few scuffs that wont come out. I've ripped out a fender liner and had to cut part of my other one due do some cone carnage lol. Out of all the events I've done though, it's rare.

Thread Information