Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 05/15/2010 - Autocross Points Event #3 - Page 4
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: 05/15/2010 - Autocross Points Event #3

Quick question everyone. I have a symposium in DC for work Friday and Saturday next week, goes from 8 - 5. I can cut out early on saturday but prob still wont be able to make it out there until 3 at the latest, I'm guessing. Is it possible to work double time on the course at autox event #4 to make up for not working #3? I feel bad asking this, but I just got my brakes replaced and really wanna use them! Thanks in advance for the insight.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyj View Post
    Quick question everyone. I have a symposium in DC for work Friday and Saturday next week, goes from 8 - 5. I can cut out early on saturday but prob still wont be able to make it out there until 3 at the latest, I'm guessing. Is it possible to work double time on the course at autox event #4 to make up for not working #3? I feel bad asking this, but I just got my brakes replaced and really wanna use them! Thanks in advance for the insight.
    You will need to discuss this via PM with our worker coordinator "Reach".

What time are the morning and afternoon heats? It's not specified in the event details.

Quote Originally Posted by 45ACP View Post
    What time are the morning and afternoon heats? It's not specified in the event details.
    This is the schedule that we look to keep. Unforeseen circumstances may delay.

7:45am - Facility Opens to the Public
    8:00am - Tech Inspection Opens
    8:30am - Course Opens for Walkthroughs (or when otherwise announced)
    8:50am - Novice Drivers Meeting followed by Novice Course Walk
    9:00am - Tech Inspection Closes
    9:10am - Course Closes
    9:15am - Mandatory All Drivers Meeting
    9:30am - First Car Off

11:30am - Tech Inspection Opens
    12:00pm - Registration Opens for Walk-Up Registrations (or after Final Car Finished from AM event)
    12:00pm - Course Opens for Walkthroughs (or when otherwise announced)
    12:20pm - Novice Drivers Meeting followed by Novice Course Walk
    12:30pm - Tech Inspection Closes
    12:40pm - Course Closes
    12:45pm - Mandatory All Drivers Meeting
    1:00pm - First Car Off

I'm trying to sign up for the AM session but there's no options under Class and the only option under Work Assignment is 'None'... so I can't sign up. Can someone take a look? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darkfiber View Post
    I'm trying to sign up for the AM session but there's no options under Class and the only option under Work Assignment is 'None'... so I can't sign up. Can someone take a look? Thanks
    I'm on it and have a request in to the developer to correct this.

Hey guys. If there is anyone who has a really long drive to summit point, my buddy and I live in herndon va. We can house a couple of people. We only live an hour away from the track, so it wouldnt be too bad compared to a two-three hour drive. If you someone is interested please let me know. You can pm me or just post. I will check frequently to see if there are any takers. If not I'll see you all at the track!

I'll try to swing by as a spectator

Quote Originally Posted by Scany View Post
    I'll try to swing by as a spectator

Scared? Too cool for autocross because now you're a fancy pants road racer?

Come on man, Show us how it's done.

Didn't you move out that way? That means you don't have much of an excuse...

~Katie

Quote Originally Posted by SamB325es View Post
    Scared? Too cool for autocross because now you're a fancy pants road racer?

Come on man, Show us how it's done.
    I was debating bringing the car, and who knows, maybe I'll have an extraordinary amount of energy to haul the car around all weekend. But picking up the wife at Dulles Friday night with a trailer might be a bit too much.

Scared? I'm always scared in a car! I'll be back to autocross when things settle. Need you to show me how you make that eta get around so quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by KatieT View Post
    Didn't you move out that way? That means you don't have much of an excuse...

~Katie
    Yes, the house is pretty close; 10-15min. Once I'm setup I'll be there

If you're coming from rt 50, take snickersville to 7.

Quote Originally Posted by darkfiber View Post
    If you're coming from rt 50, take snickersville to 7.
    A very nice route indeed ... but be VERY mindful of the speed limits - both Route 7 and Snickersville turnpike have been heavily patrolled recently. You wouldn't want to ruin your day with a hefty fine. (Plus the deer don't seem to move out of the way fast enough!)

Im excited for this event. I've only ran on Washington once before. Now that I know what to expect, it should be even better

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

Quote Originally Posted by civicexracer View Post
    Im excited for this event. I've only ran on Washington once before. Now that I know what to expect, it should be even better
    Me too! This is, by far, my favorite venue.

Thread Information