Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 05/15/2010 - Autocross Points Event #3 - Page 3
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 05/15/2010 - Autocross Points Event #3

Are you going to ST-R that MR2?

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    I have to check my sched. too...I may be in Ottowa for a work trip in mid-June, not sure the dates yet.

Girlfriend's birthday "that week"? puh-leez!!
    Since I don't get to see her during the week and only on the weekend, it's kind of an obligation Planning on going somewhere for the weekend to celebrate, anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by noelleslie View Post
    Are you going to ST-R that MR2?
    It's an 85, so it's an STS build. Honestly, I started it with good intentions and then lost a lot of interest/steam. My roommate, who co-drives the Corolla right now, will probably be using it for autocross (as he's paying for half the build and will pay for wheels and tires himself) and I'll just be putting around in it or use this as my poor weather auto-x vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by RedMS3 View Post
    Since I don't get to see her during the week and only on the weekend, it's kind of an obligation Planning on going somewhere for the weekend to celebrate, anyhow.
    Just tell her you're going out to "buy her a special present" (which you will have bought in advance) for her birthday. Then come run. Then go back to her and give her the present. She won't even notice

Looks like David Laderberg with the Alpine White 2004 BMW DINAN 3 (#207) is in the wrong class. He is registered in T2 but should be in T1.

I still am having trouble changing my car, class, and session for each event with my subscription. Who do I contact to get this changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Biggins View Post
    I still am having trouble changing my car, class, and session for each event with my subscription. Who do I contact to get this changed?

• Go to http://www.dlbracing.com/
    • Click Login
    • Enter user information and click Log In
    • Click Edit to correct your entry
    • Correct information and click Continue
    • Click Continue again

It will not charge you again for the event for just making the correction.

Got it, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by m3chaser View Post
    Looks like David Laderberg with the Alpine White 2004 BMW DINAN 3 (#207) is in the wrong class. He is registered in T2 but should be in T1.
    With an M54 engine, he is registered correctly. If it's an M3 S54, he should be in 1, but the way he writes 'Dinan 3' I'm assuming it started life as a 325i or 330i and belongs in group 2 and is registered appropriately.
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

I really don't know what "DINAN 3" means, but if it is a non-M and non-335, wouldn't it be in T3?

Quote Originally Posted by Reach View Post
    With an M54 engine, he is registered correctly. If it's an M3 S54, he should be in 1, but the way he writes 'Dinan 3' I'm assuming it started life as a 325i or 330i and belongs in group 2 and is registered appropriately.
    I don't see any E46 cars in group 2, M or otherwise. It looks they're all either 1 or 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggins View Post
    I really don't know what "DINAN 3" means, but if it is a non-M and non-335, wouldn't it be in T3?
    Quote Originally Posted by ronh21 View Post
    I don't see any E46 cars in group 2, M or otherwise. It looks they're all either 1 or 3.
    You guys are correct. I thought the 330i was in group 2, but it is in 3. Car probably belongs in T3.
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Finally registered for PM. I hope I can get the E30 up and running by then...

Dang, just checked my flight and realized I wouldn't get to Dulles until 6PM next Saturday. Enjoy guys, I'll be sitting on the beach in Cancun that Saturday morning rather than waking up early to drive up to Summit Point

The worse thing is I'll be in Cancun for work not fun...double

Quote Originally Posted by phenryiv1 View Post

I plan to run in this event, whether it is in the Legacy or the E30. If I register in one car, can I be switched to the other if the E30 is not ready?
    I didn't see any responses to this question ...

You can change your car up until Thursday before the event on DLBRacing or if don't know until event day, you can bribe the worker running the computer (me).

Thread Information