Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 05/15/2010 - Autocross Points Event #3 - Page 13
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: 05/15/2010 - Autocross Points Event #3

Quote Originally Posted by agreatham View Post
    How did you synchronize the two video sources?
    I'm using RaceRender.

The watermark looks goofy because it doubled up when I changed the aspect ratio using the original clip that I made.
    Last edited by turbosporttsi; 05-16-2010 at 07:44 PM.
    Chris
    98.5 ///M3 Coupe

Cosmos Racing | UUC | PBR | Ground Control | Koni | AA | Motion Motorsports | Vorshlag | THR | Prosport

lol...the simultaneous shots..

Thanks to Mike for the spectator videos, as if I didn't feel bad enough having Sam Bell beat me in my own car. You got me running scared around the back turn.

Oh yeah, thanks to Sam for the fun course and no Sam, you can't co-drive with me anymore and dash my hopes for a trophy.

Love the pic!

Quote Originally Posted by noelleslie View Post
    Do you know James Dunham? He is part of our stiff competition at SCCA in ST-R. I always get the year wrong, but I want to say it is a 2006 MX-5 he has. Either way, it is an NC. He is always talking about the gearing and whether a course suits his car. If you don't know him, we should all say "hi" next SCCA event. I'll be at AI too this coming Sunday in ST-R with Joe Brannon I believe and Aure, who has an NA Miata and is very good at driving it too.
    I know 'of' James but I don't think I've ever introduced myself so he probably doesn't know me since we're usually at opposite ends of the STR grid, both literally (#14 vs #93) and figuratively since he's much quicker than me.

Aure is a good guy, and pretty quick too. We had plans to swap cars for the afternoon runs when AI ran Waldorf a week or two back, but then they changed the format so the afternoon runs counted towards results instead of being fun runs. He can beat my 99 pretty handily in STR, but when I ran my 90 in STS I beat his STR time. Either I caught him on a bad day in Waldorf or my 90 is a lot faster than I thought it was.

I'm skipping AI this time around but for a good reason, I'm doing both Level I and II SCCA schools at FedEx Field instead.

2010 Autocrossers Inc. STS champion
    2010 NCCBMWCCA X3 first loser

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    What's up with that Subie? Is it an LGT with a FMIC?
    Mostly-stock 2008 non-turbo 2.5i, manual transmission. Only mods are a short shifter, Legacy GT front Struts with Tein H-Tech front springs and a Legacy GT (stock) RSB.

Tires are BFG G-Forct T/As on Rota SDRs.

Just wanted to send a quick thanks to all the organizers of this event. It was my first points event following the school, and I had a great time. Hopefully, I will make the next couple of outings with my Silver JCW Mini. I think I had an advantage on the horseshoe with front wheel drive.

Went off course on my first run. Fourth run (bottom) was clean, and was good enough for 6th of 11 in class.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrovich View Post
    Sebastian risked his life standing so damn close but he got some great photos.
    He wasn't the only one taking footage!! I got him in this video looking really close.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAHYakUUbjI

Quote Originally Posted by noelleslie View Post
    He wasn't the only one taking footage!! I got him in this video looking really close.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAHYakUUbjI
    We need Sebastian at the Test n Tune, and Noel that was some sick driving!

Nice photos everyone. here are my 4 runs from the day. http://www.youtube.com/user/brysonstewart#p/u
    The video is a little shaky, still working out the in car camera setup. Unfortunately my best run (1st in S1) was only recorded about half way.

Wow, this event sounded pretty awesome!! 3rd gear? I'm very jealous! Great that I'm not going to be able to get back on the course until August since I have another wedding a trip outside the country over the next two events...I even missed karting for a bachelor party because of a wedding!

Looks like a great time. Great pics on picasa as well. I enjoyed the trip to Orlando too! Which was more fun?
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Thread Information