Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 05/15/2010 - Autocross Points Event #3
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 05/15/2010 - Autocross Points Event #3

05/15/2010 - Autocross Points Event #3

NCC Autocross will host its third points event of the year on May 15th, 2010.

Registration opens 12:00 AM on Saturday, April 24th, 2010 and closes 11:59 PM on Thursday, May 13th, 2010.

Register online as walk-up registration costs are higher!

Online registration is $30.00 for members / $35.00 for non-members.
    All walk-up registrations will be charged $35.00 for members / $40.00 for non-members.

Please register online so that we can properly plan for the event (and save yourself some money too). Online registration also will streamline your registration process on event day.

This years program is targeted towards the first timer as well as the more experienced autocrosser. Our events promote a great social gathering of all ages and all cars. Bring your car right from the showroom, or take your project out of the garage for a spin around the cones, in a safe manner provided by our outstanding NCCBMWCCA autocross committee.

Please contact us with any questions you might have. We'll be happy to answer your questions. Please use our message board at http://www.nccautocross.com/ to post any questions you may have.

See you on the 15th!

The Essentials ...

Registration

Registration opens 12:00 AM on Saturday, April 24th, 2010 and closes 11:59 PM on Thursday, May 13th, 2010.

Follow Link to Register:
    http://www.dlbracing.com/clubs/nccbm...4225&LMID=2912

Registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.

Summit Point Motorsport Park (Washington Circuit) - 201 Motorsport Park Circle, Summit Point, West Virginia, 25446
    Last edited by Highflyr777; 04-19-2010 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Update information

awesome cant wait, especially since it's only a 1 hr drive for me instead of a 2-3hr one

Ok, need a rainy event to offset having to run against that RX-8 with R-comps :P

Event updated in first post.

Cant wait. I ran at SP once last year and although the surface was slick, I loved it. But, I don't think it was nearly as slick as yesterdays WDCR event at fedex, that new pavement sucked...

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

Quote Originally Posted by civicexracer View Post
    Cant wait. I ran at SP once last year and although the surface was slick, I loved it. But, I don't think it was nearly as slick as yesterdays WDCR event at fedex, that new pavement sucked...
    I agree! The new Fedex kinda sucks... I guess their paving operations weren't really thinking about autocrossers. It did give me a solid video of a 360 + catch though, I'll have to upload that later.

BUT... this is about SP Washington. Which is no longer the least grippy autocross venue in the mid atlantic.
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Here is a video of one of my class competitors at the SCCA event yesterday. The first run really shows how slippery it was. I was two cars from the start and laughing out loud while fearing that I might do the same thing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJwAAdzE_A8
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Let's start a new thread to bitch / share about Fedex, we should keep this one about our upcoming event at the 'super-sticky-by-comparison' Summit Point Washington Circuit.
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Hmm, this event is on my race calendar I drew up at the beginning of the season, but it might be a game-time decision for me. I'm not very good on inclement conditions so we'll have to see.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Summit Point Motorsport Park (Washington Circuit) - 201 Motorsport Park Circle, Summit Point, MD, 25446
    Typo: that should be WV, not MD.
    Mike, 2005 E46 M3 ZCP SMG, 2005 E46 325xiT

Quote Originally Posted by civicexracer View Post
    Yesterday was crazy. You should check out Noel's videos. I'll post mine later this week. Do you know where the draft results are?

Quote Originally Posted by agreatham View Post
    Typo: that should be WV, not MD.
    haha good catch. I'm so used to typing it since I live and work in MD

Quote Originally Posted by agreatham View Post
    Yesterday was crazy. You should check out Noel's videos. I'll post mine later this week. Do you know where the draft results are?
    lol yeah I saw Noel's videos. My camera was acting up all day so I only go my co-drivers first run... But he had his camera working and I'm sure he got all our runs. I have don't know about the results, usually they are up quick on their website.

Someone can move these posts to a dedicated thread lol.

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

Quote Originally Posted by Reach View Post
    Let's start a new thread to bitch / share about Fedex, we should keep this one about our upcoming event at the 'super-sticky-by-comparison' Summit Point Washington Circuit.
    Here's a new thread: http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthrea...onship-Event-1

Registration opens at midnight tonight!

Thread Information