Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 05/15/2010 - Autocross Points Event #3 - Page 2
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 05/15/2010 - Autocross Points Event #3

are the season points posted up anywhere, out of curiosity?

registered....

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    are the season points posted up anywhere, out of curiosity?

registered....
    It's going to be awhile before they are posted due to the corrections that need to be made.

Just registered for this event. First event with the group, looking forward to it. Just a quick question about the numbers on the car....do I need a class too, or just the number?

Just the number - on each side of the car.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    Just the number - on each side of the car.
    Thanks. See you guys then
    Jim
    2005 Honda S2000

Can't make it this time. Have a wedding reception to go to that day. Have fun!

scared.....

actually, I'll probably be in Ottawa for the one in June, so it'll even out.

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    scared.....

actually, I'll probably be in Ottawa for the one in June, so it'll even out.
    Yeah, yeah. I have another wedding to attend on June 12, so I won't be at that autocross, either. Annnnnd I don't think I'll be able to attend the one on 7/17 due to my girlfriend's bday that week. Looks like I'll be out of the points race! Good thing I didn't get the season pass, lol. I'll have to look into attending another event somewhere if possible.
    Last edited by RedMS3; 04-27-2010 at 08:17 PM.

Is it going to be the same schedule from the last autocross?

Quote Originally Posted by RedMS3 View Post
    Yeah, yeah. I have another wedding to attend on June 12, so I won't be at that autocross, either. Annnnnd I don't think I'll be able to attend the one on 7/17 due to my girlfriend's bday that week. Looks like I'll be out of the points race! Good thing I didn't get the season pass, lol. I'll have to look into attending another event somewhere if possible.
    As long as you attend 5 events, you'll still be in the running for trophies:

http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthrea...ghlight=trophy

Quote Originally Posted by bmwfan36 View Post
    Is it going to be the same schedule from the last autocross?
    Yes ... for the most part, our points events run on the same schedule. There are some unforseen delays, etc. that can occur, but the last event is what we aim for.

Thanks!

Well, after all of my whining and complaining about classing my E30, I STILL don't have it on the road...I REALLY hope to have it up and running in time for this event, but my fingers are crossed.

I ended up damaging the tie rods and control arms while installing my suspension, and I am currently in a holding pattern while I await their arrival, as well as the arrival of the bolts and associated fasteners required to install them.

I plan to run in this event, whether it is in the Legacy or the E30. If I register in one car, can I be switched to the other if the E30 is not ready?

Also, I am planning to work on the car this weekend. If anyone has any spare time and wants to drive out to Martinsburg, WV (about 15 minutes West of Summit Point) to help put the car together in a whirlwind session, I will provide food and adult beverages.

Come in whatever car you have that is ready to run. If it's not what you signed up with, see the timing tent before your session and they will be able to correct it for you. Hope to see you out there!
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Quote Originally Posted by RedMS3 View Post
    I have to check my sched. too...I may be in Ottowa for a work trip in mid-June, not sure the dates yet.

Girlfriend's birthday "that week"? puh-leez!!

I'm going to have to miss this one folks. This month is packed for me and I have a whole shipment of parts to get my MR2 put together and possibly on the road, so I'm going to use this weekend to log some serious hours working on it. I'll catch you all at the event after this.

Thread Information