Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 226

Thread: 05/15/2010 - Autocross Points Event #3

                  
   
  1. #46
    Junior Member bobbyj's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Silver Spring, MD
    Posts
    20
    Quick question everyone. I have a symposium in DC for work Friday and Saturday next week, goes from 8 - 5. I can cut out early on saturday but prob still wont be able to make it out there until 3 at the latest, I'm guessing. Is it possible to work double time on the course at autox event #4 to make up for not working #3? I feel bad asking this, but I just got my brakes replaced and really wanna use them! Thanks in advance for the insight.

  2. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyj View Post
    Quick question everyone. I have a symposium in DC for work Friday and Saturday next week, goes from 8 - 5. I can cut out early on saturday but prob still wont be able to make it out there until 3 at the latest, I'm guessing. Is it possible to work double time on the course at autox event #4 to make up for not working #3? I feel bad asking this, but I just got my brakes replaced and really wanna use them! Thanks in advance for the insight.
    You will need to discuss this via PM with our worker coordinator "Reach".

  3. #48
    What time are the morning and afternoon heats? It's not specified in the event details.

  4. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by 45ACP View Post
    What time are the morning and afternoon heats? It's not specified in the event details.
    This is the schedule that we look to keep. Unforeseen circumstances may delay.

    7:45am - Facility Opens to the Public
    8:00am - Tech Inspection Opens
    8:30am - Course Opens for Walkthroughs (or when otherwise announced)
    8:50am - Novice Drivers Meeting followed by Novice Course Walk
    9:00am - Tech Inspection Closes
    9:10am - Course Closes
    9:15am - Mandatory All Drivers Meeting
    9:30am - First Car Off

    11:30am - Tech Inspection Opens
    12:00pm - Registration Opens for Walk-Up Registrations (or after Final Car Finished from AM event)
    12:00pm - Course Opens for Walkthroughs (or when otherwise announced)
    12:20pm - Novice Drivers Meeting followed by Novice Course Walk
    12:30pm - Tech Inspection Closes
    12:40pm - Course Closes
    12:45pm - Mandatory All Drivers Meeting
    1:00pm - First Car Off

  5. #50
    I'm trying to sign up for the AM session but there's no options under Class and the only option under Work Assignment is 'None'... so I can't sign up. Can someone take a look? Thanks

  6. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by darkfiber View Post
    I'm trying to sign up for the AM session but there's no options under Class and the only option under Work Assignment is 'None'... so I can't sign up. Can someone take a look? Thanks
    I'm on it and have a request in to the developer to correct this.

  7. #52
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    45
    Hey guys. If there is anyone who has a really long drive to summit point, my buddy and I live in herndon va. We can house a couple of people. We only live an hour away from the track, so it wouldnt be too bad compared to a two-three hour drive. If you someone is interested please let me know. You can pm me or just post. I will check frequently to see if there are any takers. If not I'll see you all at the track!

  8. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    401
    I'll try to swing by as a spectator

  9. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Scany View Post
    I'll try to swing by as a spectator

    Scared? Too cool for autocross because now you're a fancy pants road racer?

    Come on man, Show us how it's done.

  10. #55
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Aldie, VA
    Posts
    98
    Didn't you move out that way? That means you don't have much of an excuse...

    ~Katie

  11. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    401
    Quote Originally Posted by SamB325es View Post
    Scared? Too cool for autocross because now you're a fancy pants road racer?

    Come on man, Show us how it's done.
    I was debating bringing the car, and who knows, maybe I'll have an extraordinary amount of energy to haul the car around all weekend. But picking up the wife at Dulles Friday night with a trailer might be a bit too much.

    Scared? I'm always scared in a car! I'll be back to autocross when things settle. Need you to show me how you make that eta get around so quickly.

    Quote Originally Posted by KatieT View Post
    Didn't you move out that way? That means you don't have much of an excuse...

    ~Katie
    Yes, the house is pretty close; 10-15min. Once I'm setup I'll be there

  12. #57
    If you're coming from rt 50, take snickersville to 7.

  13. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by darkfiber View Post
    If you're coming from rt 50, take snickersville to 7.
    A very nice route indeed ... but be VERY mindful of the speed limits - both Route 7 and Snickersville turnpike have been heavily patrolled recently. You wouldn't want to ruin your day with a hefty fine. (Plus the deer don't seem to move out of the way fast enough!)

  14. #59
    Senior Member civicexracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Gaithersburg
    Posts
    270
    Im excited for this event. I've only ran on Washington once before. Now that I know what to expect, it should be even better

    wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

  15. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by civicexracer View Post
    Im excited for this event. I've only ran on Washington once before. Now that I know what to expect, it should be even better
    Me too! This is, by far, my favorite venue.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Chapter Event 10/23/2010 - Autocross Points Event #8
    By mcoupemindy in forum Autocross sponsored by Road Race Technologies
    Replies: 184
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 02:10 PM
  2. Chapter Event 09/11/2010 - Autocross Points Event #7
    By webmaster in forum Autocross sponsored by Road Race Technologies
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 09-20-2010, 10:32 PM
  3. Chapter Event 08/14/2010 - Autocross Points Event #6
    By webmaster in forum Autocross sponsored by Road Race Technologies
    Replies: 200
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 11:09 PM
  4. Chapter Event 04/17/2010 - Autocross Points Event #2
    By webmaster in forum Autocross sponsored by Road Race Technologies
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 07:43 PM
  5. Chapter Event 03/20/2010 - Autocross Points Event #1
    By webmaster in forum Autocross sponsored by Road Race Technologies
    Replies: 239
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 02:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •