Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 09/11/2010 - Autocross Points Event #7 - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: 09/11/2010 - Autocross Points Event #7

man, sorry I missed it. I was busy sitting on the beach

looks lik I still have to show up and place top-8 at the last event to win the X2 class for the season, assuming my points standings add up....

Quote Originally Posted by civicexracer View Post
    yup course was great and the event was fun as always. Really wish I could have stayed longer to drive Eric's '10 Z4 on this course. It was great at Bowie but this course was definitely power hungry and that would have been a perfect car...

Here my vids. I was messing with my camera mounting it in a different place each run. Some good views and interesting video. Learned I need to start getting closer to cones. Probably a tenth or 2 out there just from distance. Last run is my best run.
    damn that course looks great....and very fast. Of course the one where I can use my car's power I'm not there

Although at the :20 mark I got a bit scared on the vid for second when you'r going right at that car coming down the pits.....

Any suggestions for an easy-ish to use video editing program for Windows? I'd like to have .mov file type capability, simple titles and maybe PIP later. Will Premiere express do this?

Quote Originally Posted by xvxax View Post
    Any suggestions for an easy-ish to use video editing program for Windows? I'd like to have .mov file type capability, simple titles and maybe PIP later. Will Premiere express do this?
    Yes, Premiere will and it's all I use.

Quote Originally Posted by xvxax View Post
    i highly recommend Sony Vegas it edits MOVs flawlessly, easy as hell to use and has a ton of options. alot of tutorials on youtube as well.

Anyone take pictures at the event? Interested to see the fun I missed!

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Check Civicracer's video,@30sec. section was a hoot!!

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    I took about 500 pictures throughout the day. Unfortunatly they were all on Doug's camera (well someones camera)

ive got ~2100 photos from the day

Quote Originally Posted by Luda View Post
    ive got ~2100 photos from the day
    Are you going to share with the class?

im debating on the best way to go about it, ive pulled a small selection that i think are interesting out, but that selection only includes like 7 cars, so i dont want people to feel left out. but even cut down im still loking at over 1200 photos, which is alot of dig through both on my end, and if your looking for a picture of your car.

Anything you have of #170 would be appreciated!

1999 ///M3 | 2006 Evo MR #7 STU

A friend has Vegas, so I'm going to give that a shot. Thanks for the advice.

Thread Information