Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 09/11/2010 - Autocross Points Event #7 - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 09/11/2010 - Autocross Points Event #7

Alan, did you find a radiator yet? If you haven't already, give Tom & the gang a call at Finishline. Hopefully see you & Jim there.
    http://autocrossr.blogspot.com/
    1986 Toyota AE86
    2008 mx5 prht stormy blue

Finishline wants $50 more than I can get the same part through the Mazdaspeed Development program. Only wrinkle is how long it'll take to get to me (and I suppose shipping cost should be factored in too). It's not critical that it has to be done this week. Kate and I signed up to run her Mazdaspeed which will do just fine, especially if I put my RE11s on it.

2010 Autocrossers Inc. STS champion
    2010 NCCBMWCCA X3 first loser

It's looking like I'll be in Dan Kraus' car this weekend, making it three straight autocrosses in three different Miatas. Maybe I'll even learn to drive one well one day.

Oh yeah.

If the event doesn't fill, can we pay twice, and work twice?

1999 ///M3 | 2006 Evo MR #7 STU

Quote Originally Posted by ButtDyno View Post
    Oh yeah.

In the past, that's been OK! Just register online for the AM session and ask to do a walkup registration for the PM session.

Oops.

Well, I foolishly was logged on at DLB Racing as my wife when I registered. (She was apparently still logged in after her last event.) I don't see a way on DLB Racing to cancel that registration so I can register as myself. Can anyone point me in the correct direction?

Sorry for the trouble.
    Last edited by skeeler; 09-09-2010 at 09:00 AM.

I think I'll join you for this if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by ButtDyno View Post
    Oh yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by skeeler View Post
    Well, I foolishly was logged on at DLB Racing as my wife when I registered. (She was apparently still logged in after her last event.) I don't see a way on DLB Racing to cancel that registration so I can register as myself. Can anyone point me in the correct direction?

Sorry for the trouble.
    On event day, just tell folks at registration you need to change your name/car/class.

Quote Originally Posted by skeeler View Post

Sorry for the trouble.

Just come talk to registration day of and we'll get it sorted out.

Unless you both need to be registered, in which case please send me a PM ASAP so i can work it out for you.
    Last edited by Luda; 09-09-2010 at 01:54 PM.

Just signed up, see you all Saturday morning

National Capital Chapter BMW CCA #367673

Kate says that if you're coming to Waldorf from the Beltway via route 5 (exit 7A, Branch Avenue), heads up going through Clinton a couple miles after getting off the highway. One of the bridges taking 5 over surface streets has a nasty bump in the right lane. She reported seeing a couple folks changing tires on the side of the road after that bump. Stay to the left until the road goes from 3 to 2 lanes to play it safe.

2010 Autocrossers Inc. STS champion
    2010 NCCBMWCCA X3 first loser

Thanks for the heads up, that would make for one terrible morning.

National Capital Chapter BMW CCA #367673

BTW for the organizers... I think I left a Longacre gauge, sponge, small bottle of water and Longacre box at the last Bowie event... any chance someone picked that up?

(I don't especially care about the sponge and water, just using it to identify my stuff)

thanks!

1999 ///M3 | 2006 Evo MR #7 STU

Quote Originally Posted by Claff View Post
    Kate says that if you're coming to Waldorf from the Beltway via route 5 (exit 7A, Branch Avenue), heads up going through Clinton a couple miles after getting off the highway. One of the bridges taking 5 over surface streets has a nasty bump in the right lane. She reported seeing a couple folks changing tires on the side of the road after that bump. Stay to the left until the road goes from 3 to 2 lanes to play it safe.
    On 800 lbs springs, that bump feels like the Grand Canyon. I've nailed it a couple times.

Quote Originally Posted by Claff View Post
    Sounds a bit like the ramp from 50 W to 301... it's terrible.
    Chris
    98.5 ///M3 Coupe

Cosmos Racing | UUC | PBR | Ground Control | Koni | AA | Motion Motorsports | Vorshlag | THR | Prosport

Thread Information