Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2010) Spotted A Member In Salisbury, MD

Thread: (2010) Spotted A Member In Salisbury, MD

(2010) Spotted A Member In Salisbury, MD

I'm down in Salisbury visiting my gf who goes to Salisbury University. We were walking to the library on campus and I spotted the car in the picture below. I knew I recognized it from the wing and then I saw the numbers on it. I remember it from the last event in Waldorf.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	1287

Owner on here? Anyone know him? Just surprised to see a fellow autoxer out that way lol.

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

I remember this car, that poor M3 sounded like a Civic with a huge fart muffler on it!

That's Derek. I don't think he is on this board.

IIRC, he just ditched his AA exhaust for a straight pipe.
    Last edited by turbosporttsi; 09-19-2010 at 10:48 PM.
    Chris
    98.5 ///M3 Coupe

Cosmos Racing | UUC | PBR | Ground Control | Koni | AA | Motion Motorsports | Vorshlag | THR | Prosport

Ahh ... that's not a wing, it's a park bench. (No, not really - If I owned it, I'd put another set of risers in it).

I've seen him around campus. You should have stopped by the parking garage 3rd floor in the corner, few e46's including mine, nissan 240x, b5 s4 stage 2 and a few civic SI's that park there.

I don't go to school there, I just visit the area on some weekends and sometimes go on campus. Also I drive my DD there, I never take my black civic there for many good reasons lol. My gf has been freaked out by the multiple random drive-by shootings that just happened. I hate that area, I cant wait until she's done next summer.

When did "black civics" become preferred drive by shooting targets, and why?

They aren't, I was just giving one(of many) examples of crime that goes on in the crappy town. So of course I'd never bring my attention grabbing Civic to a high crime area for it to be a target of theft. It's already a high target sitting in my very quite, secluded neighborhood as it's been tampered with before...

To us Baltimorons, Salisbury seems like an idylic eastern shore little town, lol

Thread Information