Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 08/14/2010 - Autocross Points Event #6
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 08/14/2010 - Autocross Points Event #6

08/14/2010 - Autocross Points Event #6

Points Event 6
    Sat, Aug 14, 2010
    Autocross/Solo II

NCC Autocross will host the sixth points event of the year on August 14th 2010.

Registration opens 12:00 AM on Saturday, July 24th, 2010 and closes 11:59 PM on Thursday, August 12th, 2010.

Register online as walk-up registration costs are higher!

Online registration is $30.00 for members / $35.00 for non-members.
    All walk-up registrations will be charged $35.00 for members / $40.00 for non-members.

Please register online so that we can properly plan for the event (and save yourself some money too). Online registration also will streamline your registration process on event day.

This years program is targeted towards the first timer as well as the more experienced autocrosser. Our events promote a great social gathering of all ages and all cars. Bring your car right from the showroom, or take your project out of the garage for a spin around the cones, in a safe manner provided by our outstanding NCCBMWCCA autocross committee.

Please contact us with any questions you might have. We'll be happy to answer your questions. Please use our message board at http://www.nccautocross.com/ to post any questions you may have.

See you on the 14th!

The Essentials ...

Registration opens 12:00 AM on Saturday, July 24th, 2010 and closes 11:59 PM on Thursday, August 12th, 2010.

Register here: http://www.dlbracing.com/clubs/nccbm...4216&LMID=2912

Bowie Baysox Stadium
    4101 Crain Highway
    Bowie, MD 20716
    Last edited by Highflyr777; 07-20-2010 at 09:11 AM.

Signed up! It's been a good number of years since my last autocross, and this is my first with BMWCCA.

If you sign up for the afternoon heat, I assume that means your work assignment needs to be supporting the morning session? Stupid question probably but wanted to be certain.

Thanks!

The morning and afternoon sessions are treated almost like separate autocrosses. Each session is divided into two heats, so if you are registered for the PM session, you will drive AND work in the PM session. Which one comes first will be determined at the drivers meeting before the session.
    Chris
    98.5 ///M3 Coupe

Cosmos Racing | UUC | PBR | Ground Control | Koni | AA | Motion Motorsports | Vorshlag | THR | Prosport

Nope. If you run in the afternoon you will work for half of the session and run half of the session.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Great--thank you!

Looking forward to seeing everyone out there at Bowie. 3 events left, 3 venues to split them among!
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Hopefully I'll get out there. Still awaiting wheel studs before I get the Corolla fixed. I'd really like to get my luck turned around in Bowie as I notoriously have bad days there where few things (if any) go right.

I'm there, and if UPS is on time and I have the friday before free, it will be with new suspension and perhaps front brakes

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    I'm there, and if UPS is on time and I have the friday before free, it will be with new suspension and perhaps front brakes
    Looks like I'll be missing this one, too. Can't afford to have anything break and I'd be skimming by with the entry fee. It's too bad, was looking forward to it!

dammit fred.....you're making it not as much fun to be leading the points in X2

Any chance someone can help me get in contact with the 240SX driver that runs in X3 (I know he's run in at least two events)? My car may not be ready for this event (brake master cyl failure, wheel bearing, etc) and I would like to speak to him about possibly co-driving his car. I have a long background driving S13's and it'd be the closest thing to driving my Corolla (aside from the R-Compound thing).

If you mean the red one, that's my buddy Darius. His SN on here is oTrancendental. I shot him a PM but don't have a phone or email at the moment.
    Last edited by irish44j; 07-31-2010 at 11:53 AM.

Can't wait, I'm jones'n for some adrenaline.

Your jones'n wouldn't have anything to do with yesterday's SCCA AX results would it?
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Sure does.

Thread Information