Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 04/17/2010 - Autocross Points Event #2 - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: 04/17/2010 - Autocross Points Event #2

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    I thought all of those stickers made it a race car.
    It certainly had me intimidated. And One Lap is technically a race, right?

Pics are up! Keep in mind that any profits go back in to the autocross program. You can get anything from the digital downloads to prints to novelty items (card deck anyone?). You can also leave comments or rank the pics as you like. Let me know what you think!

http://katiethayer.smugmug.com/NCC-A...Points-Event-2

~Katie

Thanks for the pics Katie!!

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

Quote Originally Posted by ronh21 View Post
    It certainly had me intimidated. And One Lap is technically a race, right?
    If you call time trials racing. Some people call autocrossing racing. To me racing is where you get to rub your competitor.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Thanks Katie but no pics of poor old #215? Maybe next time.

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    If you call time trials racing. Some people call autocrossing racing. To me racing is where you get to rub your competitor.
    "Rubbing is racing."

I agree with Woody. I don't have any racing experience in a car, but it was the same thing in my track and field days.

Quote Originally Posted by drq2q View Post
    what color/make/model?

i can run through my photos and see if i got any

Quote Originally Posted by Luda View Post
    what color/make/model?

i can run through my photos and see if i got any
    Thanks Doug! Black Infiniti G35. Not the shiny new black G37, the old not-so shiny anymore 35.

Quote Originally Posted by drq2q View Post
    Apparently I fail. I'll go back through and look at the originals but at quick glance I didn't see any.

~Katie

Quote Originally Posted by KatieT View Post
    Pics are up! Keep in mind that any profits go back in to the autocross program. You can get anything from the digital downloads to prints to novelty items (card deck anyone?). You can also leave comments or rank the pics as you like. Let me know what you think!

http://katiethayer.smugmug.com/NCC-A...Points-Event-2

~Katie
    Excellent pics Katie! You really do one heck of a job. I have a Rebel XT at home that just sits there cause I have no idea what to do with the thing.

Quote Originally Posted by KatieT View Post
    Apparently I fail. I'll go back through and look at the originals but at quick glance I didn't see any.

~Katie
    No problem!

Thread Information