Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 04/17/2010 - Autocross Points Event #2 - Page 8
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: 04/17/2010 - Autocross Points Event #2

anyone goin to the school next week? me and kenny will be out there

Yep. I'll be there.
    Chris
    98.5 ///M3 Coupe

Cosmos Racing | UUC | PBR | Ground Control | Koni | AA | Motion Motorsports | Vorshlag | THR | Prosport

My best run was a paltry 46.797. Video of that run is below. If anyone could offer tips for improvement, I'd really appreciate it:

Jeff Steele, 2009 135i, Le Mans Blue

Where can I find the point totals for the season?

Hello Everyone! Had a blast Yesterday! Not sure what i enjoyed more the main race or the Fun Run....Here are the pictures, they are full sized if you download them, really high resolution (total is over a gig of pics). These were all taken by Sebastian (the guy in a green shirt running around the track)

http://picasaweb.google.com/PBeliakov/BMWCCA2#

great pics petrovich. Well, except that there are way too many of those slowboys Nick and Darius

Hope you don't mind I uploaded a few to my FB album (and credited Sebastian for them) to show a few other people the autocross and try to convince them to come to the next one.
    Last edited by irish44j; 04-18-2010 at 05:50 PM.

lol...

"Turbo-4 JDM Croo" or "Reservoir Dogs"

Quote Originally Posted by Petrovich View Post
    Hello Everyone! Had a blast Yesterday! Not sure what i enjoyed more the main race or the Fun Run....Here are the pictures, they are full sized if you download them, really high resolution (total is over a gig of pics). These were all taken by Sebastian (the guy in a green shirt running around the track)

http://picasaweb.google.com/PBeliakov/BMWCCA2#
    Nice pics. Are these the only pics of the event?

Thanks again to all the committee members and colunteers who helped run the event and make it so buttery smooth. And of course thanks to all our drivers and spectators for coming out!

Thumbs down

This is what happens when you: 1) are late for the course walk, 2) dick around with launch control during your second run and 3) agree to run timing on a 3-car course before you run. You go from second place in your class to the very last:

And here's the launch control fail with guest co-pilot darkfiber:

Mike, 2005 E46 M3 ZCP SMG, 2005 E46 325xiT

lol at the 2nd one. I was 2 or 3 cars back in line and wondering what the hell was going on.....

AWD > Launch control

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    lol...

"Turbo-4 JDM Croo" or "Reservoir Dogs"

AWESOME :lol:

1999 ///M3 | 2006 Evo MR #7 STU

Quote Originally Posted by agreatham View Post
    This is what happens when you: 3) agree to run timing on a 3-car course before you run. You go from second place in your class to the very last
    Working timing is no excuse =P I did announcing before I drove.

It's sure hard for me to tell Wade. I would have guessed the left side cone near the beginning of the 180 circle (about 0:08), but re-reading your post, it might have been the passenger seat buckle making the noise. I'm sorry I didn't get there earlier enough to see more than a few of the morning runs.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by m3chaser View Post
    Are these the only pics of the event?
    I'll sort through mine and get them posted tomorrow night hopefully. I didn't take as many (the camera and I weren't getting along) but I think that I still got some of everyone even if they aren't the best. I'll let you know when they're up.

~Katie

Thread Information