Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 04/17/2010 - Autocross Points Event #2 - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: 04/17/2010 - Autocross Points Event #2

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    lol at the 2nd one. I was 2 or 3 cars back in line and wondering what the hell was going on.....

AWD > Launch control
    Tempting, especially when you get AWD like this:

Mike, 2005 E46 M3 ZCP SMG, 2005 E46 325xiT

Quote Originally Posted by KatieT View Post
    I'll sort through mine and get them posted tomorrow night hopefully. I didn't take as many (the camera and I weren't getting along) but I think that I still got some of everyone even if they aren't the best. I'll let you know when they're up.

~Katie
    Thanks Katie!

Had an awesome time out there as usual. Thanks to all that made the event run smooth. Only wished Waldorf wasn't so far from me... That 8:00 school there next weekend is going to hurt :-(

Does anyone know who the guy in the silver 335i was with all of the stickers?

Quote Originally Posted by m3chaser View Post
    Does anyone know who the guy in the silver 335i was with all of the stickers?
    Robin Sparrow

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Robin Sparrow
    Thank you sir. OT but my gmail crapped out. Can't get in cause I think they blocked me at work ahahaha.

Do you have any more pictures of the Z4M Coupe?

Quote Originally Posted by m3chaser View Post
    Thank you sir. OT but my gmail crapped out. Can't get in cause I think they blocked me at work ahahaha.
    Robin's car is all stickered-up for this: www.onelapofamerica.com

Quote Originally Posted by agreatham View Post
    Tempting, especially when you get AWD like this:

that's just mean, taunting me about not having DCCD on my WRX.

Quote Originally Posted by ronh21 View Post
    ah, we were working the course and figured it was a one lap car!

Quote Originally Posted by ronh21 View Post
    I thought all of those stickers made it a race car.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

does anyone have pics from the AM session?

Quote Originally Posted by SKiernan36 View Post
    does anyone have pics from the AM session?
    Working on uploading now but it will take a bit. I think the first AM session took an hour and a half or so...something like that. I'll post links when they're all up.

~Katie

awesome, thanks!

Thread Information