Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 03/20/2010 - Autocross Points Event #1 - Page 5
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: 03/20/2010 - Autocross Points Event #1

how do you think I feel....I let most of those subies know about the event, and now they're gonna come and beat me, lol. Let's hope the guy with the 997 is really babying his car haha....

I want to know about that Miata in X1, frankly. Boost + R-comps + ???? to get him into that class? Or just classed wrong?

And me in a boat of a mostly stock Infiniti sedan..... we'll see how much I learned in class last Saturday. Yikes.

I think if I am 5 seconds off T2's leader then I will putting the day down as a success. Feels good.

It looks as though on-line reg is full now. Will walk-ups still be accepted for the PM session?

-Jim

Yes! Online pre-registration is sold-out @ 100 slots for this event. We will re-evaluate that cap # for next event... it may be the same, it may not. BUT, we WILL ALLOW walk-up registrations for the PM session only this event.

Expect that to become the norm as well, walk-up registrations may be for PM sessions only by rule moving forward, so if you want AM... pre-register and do so early.

-Mike
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Mike, much thanks. I'll be there with my Corolla GTS then =)

An S2K, an integra and a boat load of miatas.... This should be fun

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    how do you think I feel....I let most of those subies know about the event, and now they're gonna come and beat me, lol. Let's hope the guy with the 997 is really babying his car haha....

I want to know about that Miata in X1, frankly. Boost + R-comps + ???? to get him into that class? Or just classed wrong?
    Somebody call the whaaaaaambulance (or amber lamps?). I think you'll do fine. I REALLY want to hear that GT3 above 8k. I absolutely love that car. It's the next car I want after I get a Z4 M coupe :P

Quote Originally Posted by m3chaser View Post
    I think if I am 5 seconds off T2's leader then I will putting the day down as a success. Feels good.
    I drove with you during the school. I am taking your driving as a threat as serious as Ron and Woody - for good reason.

I think your times will speak for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by noelleslie View Post
    I drove with you during the school. I am taking your driving as a threat as serious as Ron and Woody - for good reason.

I think your times will speak for themselves.
    With his new "cheater" tires and lack of power, I wouldn't be surprised if he whooped me this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Reach View Post
    Yes! Online pre-registration is sold-out @ 100 slots for this event. We will re-evaluate that cap # for next event... it may be the same, it may not. BUT, we WILL ALLOW walk-up registrations for the PM session only this event.

Expect that to become the norm as well, walk-up registrations may be for PM sessions only by rule moving forward, so if you want AM... pre-register and do so early.

-Mike
    Or maybe always allow walk up registration for BMW/Mini owners only. That seems more fair as just half of the cars signed up are BMWs.

Quote Originally Posted by darkfiber View Post
    Or maybe always allow walk up registration for BMW/Mini owners only. That seems more fair as just half of the cars signed up are BMWs.
    Remember that you don't need to own a BMW to be a part of the BMWCCA

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Remember that you don't need to own a BMW to be a part of the BMWCCA
    LOL, I just put my bmwcca window sticker in the back window of my Scion. The S2000 doesn't have a back window!

If I come for walk-up registration, is there a good chance I'll get a spot in the PM session? I didnt think it was gonna fill up which is why I didnt register sooner. How early should we come to get a spot?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
    If I come for walk-up registration, is there a good chance I'll get a spot in the PM session? I didnt think it was gonna fill up which is why I didnt register sooner. How early should we come to get a spot?
    We ARE permitting walk-up registrations for the PM session. Thanks!

Please arrive no later than 11:45 am.

Thread Information