Quote Originally Posted by 95Maxrider View Post
I just tried to register for both Am and Pm sessions and it looks like both are filled up. Can anyone verify this for me? When I tried to select X2 it just pops back to M1....

Also, is it me, or are 5 of the 6 cars in X2 in the wrong class? All but the RX8 should be in X3....
The MS3 and my WRX would be in X3....except having a turbo bumps you up one. Hence why we're in there. ALl are 2.3 or 2.5L turbo cars.

That RX-8 in X3 must be running R-comps or be boosted, otherwise he's be in X2

Base Group = Engine Displacement Range (in Liters rounded to nearest .1)

X1 = 4.7+

X2 = 3.3 – 4.6

X3 = 2.1 – 3.2

X4 = 0.1 – 2.0

After the Base Group number is determined, move up 1 Group (e.g.: X3 to X2) as follows:
- Increase 1 Group if engine is rotary (Wankel engine)
- Increase 1 Group if engine uses forced induction (factory or aftermarket)
- Increase 1 Group if R-Compound tires are used. R-Compound is classified by NCC Autocross as any DOT tire with a tread wear rating of less than 140.

Examples:
- A 2008 Mazda RX-8 (1.3L) would be in X4, but is an X3 car because of its rotary engine. If the same RX-8 competes with R-Compound tires, it moves up 1 more Group to X2.
- A 2010 Subaru WRX STI (2.5L) moves up from X3 to X2 because it has forced induction. Even factory forced induction, such as in this case, causes a car to move up 1 Group.
- X1 is the maximum Group. Example: a 5.0 liter car with R-Compound tires remains in the X1 Group.