Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New Website Safety - McAfee Red Flag

Thread: New Website Safety - McAfee Red Flag

New Website Safety - McAfee Red Flag

My McAfee isn't happy with the new website*. In an interesting star link (we're linked to the Dove Valley Winery? - Geez...I used that stuff to clean brake parts) we're related to many of our site links - but they are all apparently OK. I'm not a computer nerd, much less an Internet expert...but someone who is should check this out. Thanks.

*McAfee TrustedSource web reputation analysis found potential security risks with this site. Use with extreme caution.

Hmmm. I can read the English...not sure I understand what it all means....

It's probably seeing illicit sites linking back to this one. I forgot the term for it but sites do this all the time.
    I think it boosts their rank in search engines. There is nothing to be concerned about.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by vjmvjmvjm View Post
    It's a false positive. It's the same sort of system that makes you take off your shoes at the airport, but allows known terrorists to get on planes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TrustedSource

Vic
    So now we have to remove our underwear at airport security?

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    So now we have to remove our underwear at airport security?
    You mean you haven't before?
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Am I to interpret the comments to mean that the average "Joe BMW" wears underwear? Ooooo...hmmm...ahhh.... Well, let me tell you about the legacy of the 60s.... "With pardon, sir: do you dress right, or dress left?"

If this goes past you, the location "Savile Row" will as well. Hint: close to Brands Hatch, Silverstone, and various other God-Blessed locations.

Now then, what this all has to do with website security...ooooo, hmmm, ahhh...hoping for the best, I guess.

Thread Information