Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Windshield Shops in Columbia Area

Thread: Windshield Shops in Columbia Area

Windshield Shops in Columbia Area

I need to have the windshield replaced on my ti, it has a long crack right in front of the driver's line of vision. Does anybody know of any shops that they like in the Columbia area? I've never managed to have a windshield replaced without it leaking horrifically afterwards so, I'm very nervous
    I'm the only 4 cylinder in this village!
    Caroline Miller
    LDIY Co Chair
    '97 Alaska Blau 318ti
    '95 Avus Blau M3

i don't know of any in the Columbia area. did you check your insurance company? maybe they have a recommendation
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

I was pretty unhappy with the last place that was recommended by my insurance company, I don't know if it was a one time bad windshield (or if it was because it was in the Pontiac... maybe Pontiacs are hard to fit?), but it's part of why I was hoping to find some recommendations before I call!
    I'm the only 4 cylinder in this village!
    Caroline Miller
    LDIY Co Chair
    '97 Alaska Blau 318ti
    '95 Avus Blau M3

I've had surprisingly good luck with Safelite. It never hurts to be friendly to the installer either. I typically offer something to drink, etc. to show that I'm a good guy and they should give me quality service.

Please let us know what you decide and the outcome of that decision.

Happy holidays!

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    I've had surprisingly good luck with Safelite. It never hurts to be friendly to the installer either. I typically offer something to drink, etc. to show that I'm a good guy and they should give me quality service.

Please let us know what you decide and the outcome of that decision.

Happy holidays!
    I used Safelite many years ago and they were good. They were mobile so they came to my job and did the work in the parking lot.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

I used Safelite in Columbia and they were really good. I went to them, their just off Snowden River Pkwy. The price wasn't too bad either...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Thread Information