Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Can't view the website on new netbook.

Thread: Can't view the website on new netbook.

Can't view the website on new netbook.

I have been using an older laptop that uses IE 7 with no problems, but that laptop has been having other issues. I have a new mini netbook, but it can not open and view the NCCBMWCCa site. The only difference I can readily see is that the netbook is using IE 8. There may be other differences, but I haven't seen them yet. Any chance that IE 8 is not able to view the site? Anyone have IE 8 that CAN see the site? I can't recall the error that I am getting, but I'll try it again later and post the error if anyone thinks that will help. Thanks in advance.

Any portion of the website?
    Homepage?
    Forum?
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

IE 8 works for me.
    Jeff Steele, 2009 135i, Le Mans Blue

I can't see any part of the website on the netbook. Not sure about the compatibility mode yet. Some of my techie buddies were just telling me about that over lunch. I'll have to check that tonight. Thanks for the feedbacks though folks.

Compatibility view did not seem to be the issue. Loaded Firefox and that is what I am using now. It seems to be working fine.

Thread Information