Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 05/22/2010 - Driving School @ Shenandoah - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 05/22/2010 - Driving School @ Shenandoah

For some reason the tech inspection page http://www.nccbmwcca.org/content.php...ech-Inspection is giving me this error "you do not have permission to access this page". When I schedule my inspection at Curry's what form do I need to give them to fill out?

Quote Originally Posted by thomaslynn View Post
    For some reason the tech inspection page http://www.nccbmwcca.org/content.php...ech-Inspection is giving me this error "you do not have permission to access this page". When I schedule my inspection at Curry's what form do I need to give them to fill out?
    Fixed. Please try again.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    Fixed. Please try again.
    Hmm, not working for me either.

The forms are available here though. http://www.nccbmwcca.org/content.php?120-driving-school

MikeB
    Last edited by kartracer; 04-25-2010 at 12:35 PM.

/confirmed. Odd that the other articles are OK. I'll work on it.

EDIT: Give it another go.
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 04-25-2010 at 01:09 PM.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Tried it... I can get to the tech inspection page, but not to the tech inspection pdf form. I get this error:
    "vBulletin Message Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid. If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error."

Quote Originally Posted by thomaslynn View Post
    Tried it... I can get to the tech inspection page, but not to the tech inspection pdf form. I get this error:
    "vBulletin Message Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid. If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error."
    You are so correct. The latest update must have broke that. I'll work on it as soon as I can.

EDIT: Please try again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 04-26-2010 at 05:20 PM.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

does anyone know someone i could call about being able to do this event, since i use hand controls? the only two numbers i found were for registration questions and neither answered my calls.

Quote Originally Posted by SKiernan36 View Post
    does anyone know someone i could call about being able to do this event, since i use hand controls? the only two numbers i found were for registration questions and neither answered my calls.
    Have you tried the chief instructor? Pete Read pete.read@boeing.com 703.533.7804
    Only issue I see is whether you can safely give point-bys, but this is certainly not my call.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

I registered for Sunday only a long time ago due to a conflict on Saturday. Is that really going to be a problem? I suppose I could switch to Saturday and cancel my conflict if there are spots still available. What should I do here?

My brake fluid was new October 2009 and I only have 4200 miles of light driving. Do I really need to have the fluid replaced or am I good up to 12 months?

I checked the MotorsportReg.com site today and it says Registration Closed. Do you have a spot for Sunday Only available?

Brake fluid needs to be changed every 6 months if you plan to track your car. Your brakes will get much hotter than normal street use and you do not want to boil the fluid. Brake fluid will absorb water over time.

Quote Originally Posted by schaberg View Post
    I checked the MotorsportReg.com site today and it says Registration Closed. Do you have a spot for Sunday Only available?
    Generally if you register for one day it needs to be Saturday only.
    Email the registrar.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

I have a 2007 low-mileage 335i w/sport package. Should I get an oil cooler installed for this event?

Trying to find the hours for this event. Already signed-up and everything, but I've got something Sunday eve. in DC to attend. Can someone tell me where to find the daily schedule? Thanks!-Nick

Thread Information