Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 05/22/2010 - Driving School @ Shenandoah - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 05/22/2010 - Driving School @ Shenandoah

Quote Originally Posted by thomaslynn View Post
    Yea, have the oil cooler and the fluids are fresh. Is there some list of qualified service facilities?
    http://www.nccbmwcca.org/content.php...ech-Inspection
    You are not limited to those listed.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    When does registration open?
    Open now
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 04-03-2010 at 10:23 AM.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Can someone give my a brief outline of the schedule?
    I'm trying to decide between doing the one day vs two days but can't see what each day covers.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MccBain View Post
    Can someone give my a brief outline of the schedule?
    I'm trying to decide between doing the one day vs two days but can't see what each day covers.
    Thanks.
    I believe if you are doing one day, it must be Saturday.
    I really would recommend two days. You get so much more out of it.
    You have Saturday night to think about the day and progress that much more on Sunday.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

It is highly recommended that you attend both days. The schedules are very similar on Saturday and Sunday. However, the speeds will pick up through the event as students become more comfortable with the skills and course. Further, the material and classroom instruction will build upon the first day. So, if you can only attend one day, it should be Saturday, but you will receive the greatest benefit if you attend both days.

Thanks everyone for the replies. I'm thinking about doing both days now.
    What times do these days start and end? I can't seem to find detail listing any where. Are they 9 to 5?
    Is there a link I can go to to get more detailed information?

Quote Originally Posted by MccBain View Post
    Thanks everyone for the replies. I'm thinking about doing both days now.
    What times do these days start and end? I can't seem to find detail listing any where. Are they 9 to 5?
    Is there a link I can go to to get more detailed information?
    You want to be in the paddock by 7:00am or so to unload your car and get in line for Tech inspection. Tech ends at 8:00AM. You also need to turn in paperwork, get Group numbers and put them in your windows - all before the Driver's Meeting at 8:00AM. Depending on your run group - you can expect the day to end around 4:30PM.

Payment Mailing Address??

Sorry if I missed this somewhere else on the site. I chose the "mail a check" (not electronic) option for payment. To whom and to where do I send it? Or will I get an email with that info? If I missed the obvious posting...just point me there. Thanks.

Is it full? I would really like to go. How do I find out? It says 58 people registered already, but I assume it would say full if you couldn't register. It closes today at 11 pm. Please get back to me!

Quote Originally Posted by klyon85 View Post
    Is it full? I would really like to go. How do I find out? It says 58 people registered already, but I assume it would say full if you couldn't register. It closes today at 11 pm. Please get back to me!
    I would register so your name is on the list.
    If it's full you will receive a full refund.
    There may be no further registrations once it's closed.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

ok, I did. Hope to see you guys there. Today was my first autox and I loved it. Gonna do everything I can.

When do I need to pay by?

Inspection form

In the old registration process, there was a link for the inspection form. Where is it now?

Quote Originally Posted by BDLong View Post
    In the old registration process, there was a link for the inspection form. Where is it now?
    Go to the Chapter Programs menu (upper left of page), scroll down to Driving Schools.
    All the forms are on the right side of the page.
    http://www.nccbmwcca.org/content.php?120-driving-school
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

I'm probably going to drop out, so that will open up a slot for each day.

Thread Information