Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
My Poor Top

Thread: My Poor Top

Angry My Poor Top

Walked out this morning and found this...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_2202.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	33.7 KB 
ID:	1052   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_2199.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	1053   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_2204.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	1054  

2009 ///M
    BMW CCA #: 420077
    NCC Plate: 0682

What a pity!
    Looks like a small meteorite came through your top...or do you suspect vandalism?

Keep the faith,
    Alan

That sure looks like the work of a vandal. Was anything missing from inside the car, or did you find it unlocked? People are so senseless these days.

Bob Stern
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0868

Senior Moment - 2003 330Ci (gone)
    Blue Tang O - 2013 135i (now in her bed)

Quote Originally Posted by KevKaos View Post
    That sure looks like the work of a vandal. Was anything missing from inside the car, or did you find it unlocked? People are so senseless these days.

Yes, they took my ITouch and the car was locked when I found it like this.

2009 ///M

Where did you get it fixed at?

2009 ///M

Went to dealer . Wanted to ensure I got actual BMW top. Did NOT want off market parts. Dealer (NW BMW in Baltimore) did an amazing job, Replaced everything including moulding and rubber bands. GEICO paid the bill. The guy got a $200 radar detector and I got a NEW TOP. I drove a new car for two days . And - they did not give GEICO our club discount!
    Bob Stern
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0868

Senior Moment - 2003 330Ci (gone)
    Blue Tang O - 2013 135i (now in her bed)

Many people like to bad mouth Geico, but they have treated me very well recently. I posted my experience recently on this forum. Flat spoted all four of my Style 49 rims by hitting a spot in the road that had heaved up from the big snow storm. Awaiting my four "brand new from BMW" style 49 rims to come in from Germany. Happy to hear that things worked out for you. Need a better hiding spot for your iTouch though.

Thread Information