Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
More F1 drama

Thread: More F1 drama

More F1 drama

It is challenges as these that make F1 so much fun:

http://en.espnf1.com/lotus/motorsport/story/5174.html

Reflecting back on BMW involvement in F1, I just don't see the point, they did not seem to want to win and if they did it was as not to get the Board excited...whatever, don't let the door hit you in your ass on your way out, same for Toyota and Renault...Schumi is as good as confirmed, Senna, Lotus and all the others account for some great excitement...I find myself to be quite excited about the up-coming season, like a little kid opening his first Kinder Surprise...hopefully one involving an F1 monopost.

This may be more interesting than the drivers's championship.
    by the way, Renault has confirmed that they WILL compete in 2010 - and supply engines to Red Bull.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

I don't know what F1 is anymore, but it sure is entertaining I would like to see Branson humiliated in public. Oh I forgot, there's videos of that on Youtube already!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzuxEyeqri0

One can only admire a man like Branson...coming from nothing to butt billionaire, bungee-jumping in a bow tie...talking about crashing a party...this is a trow back to James Hunt and "Sex is Breakfast of Champions" era...I feel like a kid who got sent back in time by Doc Brown...finding himself in a soup of enthusastic champions to become future hall of famerz without caring about the fame...times are exciting indeed my friends...

Thread Information