Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
6 in one day!!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 6 in one day!!!

Exclamation 6 in one day!!!

I issued 6 sets of Maryland license plate requests today.

Are you one of the few Maryland resident club members WITHOUT club license plates???

Go the the club STORE site and make your request now!
    Bob Stern
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0868

Senior Moment - 2003 330Ci (gone)
    Blue Tang O - 2013 135i (now in her bed)

Sorry, but from the subject line I thought this was another story about Tiger Woods.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

HA!!! I wonder if Buick will advertise their next vehicle as: "has room for Tiger and 9 others"

...what a swinger!
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Give the guy a break. Simply driving an older year model M3 gets a guy or gal hit on all of the time by willing babes and bobs, anxious to score on an M driver. (I use a fly swatter to keep them away.) Can you imagine the pressure a world hero is under? Kudos to him for resisting this long.

He's up to 12 now, I can't get over a billionaire driving an Escalade, I'd be in a Mclaren, with a Veyron for weekends!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Dunlap View Post
    Give the guy a break. Simply driving an older year model M3 gets a guy or gal hit on all of the time by willing babes and bobs, anxious to score on an M driver.
    Dang Jim, I guess I need to get an M3. The M Coupe only gets remarks about how cute or how ugly it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    He's up to 12 now, I can't get over a billionaire driving an Escalade, I'd be in a Mclaren, with a Veyron for weekends!
    I read it was Elin's Escalade. Gotta have something huge to haul 2 kids and the mother. If you believed the old ads, Tiger drove around in Buicks.
    Woody

I don't know how we managed with 2 boys in a corolla wagon, although I do remember a Country Squire,4barrel 390 of course! I think hi test was $1.29?

Hi-test? What's hi-test?

jk
    Supercharged '03 530
    Thinking about tracking down an e28 535is

Hi Test is what they called premium gas back when movie theaters were the only place to go that had air conditioning.
    Woody

Remember driving to one of the last gas stations that had it in East Baltimore, with my Dad way back when.

Back on topic a little. Seems like club tag sightings are going down a bit during the winter. Haven't seen one on the road in a few weeks.
    Supercharged '03 530

Quote Originally Posted by JC5 View Post
    Remember driving to one of the last gas stations that had it in East Baltimore, with my Dad way back when.

Huh? In New Jersey, where self-serve gas pumps are against the law, I've had attendants ask me if I wanted "high test" this year.
    Woody

Really. I can't remember the last time I saw a hi-test pump. Just the additive bootles for years after
    Supercharged '03 530

Every station has them. They are usually labeled "Super" or "Premium". It's the 93 octane stuff.
    Woody

Maybe I'm thinking of "leaded" then
    Supercharged '03 530

Thread Information