Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2010) Sign-Up Now: Autocross School Notification List - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: (2010) Sign-Up Now: Autocross School Notification List

erm. What's in this "school"?

Quote Originally Posted by bmw_matt View Post
    erm. What's in this "school"?
    Historically the school has been beginner based with an introduction to autocross and basic techniques are taught. The official plan hasn't been developed yet, but it will be ready when we announce out school dates.

New M3 owner here, and I would love to attend! I just signed up on the spreadsheet, cant wait to get more info! I saw the autocross post on m3forum.net

Quote Originally Posted by EM3RGY View Post
    New M3 owner here, and I would love to attend! I just signed up on the spreadsheet, cant wait to get more info! I saw the autocross post on m3forum.net
    Great! We should have more info on the school by this weekend. We'll keep you posted.

I put my name on the list. I needed to go to this last year and hopefully I will be able to make it this year.

I put my name on the list. Hopefully the one in March isn't the same day (20th) as the detailing clinic! Looking forward to it.

Thread Information