Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2010) Sign-Up Now: Autocross School Notification List
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: (2010) Sign-Up Now: Autocross School Notification List

(2010) Sign-Up Now: Autocross School Notification List

We are planning on hosting two autocross schools next year - March & July 2010. We won't have specific dates until the spring, however we would like to start getting our student pool together now.

If you, or anyone that you know, is interested in attending our AutoX schools, please sign-up for our mailing list here:

http://visitor.constantcontact.com/m...tLQhhW5ga7v_gP

Just as last year, those who sign-up on the list will get first dibs at attending our schools.

Let me know if you have any questions,

Jonathan Thayer
    Last edited by mcoupemindy; 02-18-2010 at 05:46 AM.

Thanks Johathan, I missed both this year because of last minute schedule conflicts and I'm really looking forward to going and participating alot more in 2010.
    George
    George Debney
    debneygj@cox.net

Any idea on cost?

Quote Originally Posted by phenryiv1 View Post
    Any idea on cost?
    We will try to keep it around $50-$60 per student.

Any idea which location you expect to hold these schools? Both me and the missus are interested.

2010 Autocrossers Inc. STS champion
    2010 NCCBMWCCA X3 first loser

Quote Originally Posted by Claff View Post
    Any idea which location you expect to hold these schools? Both me and the missus are interested.
    Location still TBD. In the past we've used the MSPTC facility due having a nice wet skidpad, however it's uncertain that we will be able to use this lot.

Who instructs?

Quote Originally Posted by xvxax View Post
    Who instructs?
    Typically our instructors are seasoned autocrossers who volunteer to show newcomers the ropes - I expect no different this year.

I'm interested. Let me guys know once time and place is determined.

I just signed up. Did the school last spring as a total newbie. It was awesome. Instructors were great. I had a big smile on my face all day. When my kids get old enough to drive, I will have them attend.Worth every penny.

Quote Originally Posted by Myopia View Post
    I just signed up. Did the school last spring as a total newbie. It was awesome. Instructors were great. I had a big smile on my face all day. When my kids get old enough to drive, I will have them attend.Worth every penny.
    Thank you for the very positive feedback. As soon as we know about this year's schools, we will publish to this website!

I've been to 15+ events now and am pretty comfortable with my FWD boat. Is the school geared towards people who have never auto-xed before or towards the more experienced people? Do any teachers have FWD experience?

---------------2009 XS 2nd place, 2010 X3 3rd place, 2011 X3 Champion---------------
    --------------------5-speed, Full DE-K Swap, 205 whp 199 wtq SAE----------------------
    -----------------Enkei RPM2-235/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 & A/S+-----------------

Quote Originally Posted by 95Maxrider View Post
    I've been to 15+ events now and am pretty comfortable with my FWD boat. Is the school geared towards people who have never auto-xed before or towards the more experienced people? Do any teachers have FWD experience?
    The school is geared to those who have very limited autocross experience. With our possible two school format this year, our second school maybe be slightly more advanced.

Anyone else interested???

Interested pending date and location

2010 Autocrossers Inc. STS champion
    2010 NCCBMWCCA X3 first loser

Thread Information