Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
12/12/2009 - Winter Tour 2009 - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 12/12/2009 - Winter Tour 2009

I had a brain fart on the first leg and forgot to record, but am glad I got the second leg which was extremely enjoyable...only part that sucks is that the video seems slower than reality and it cannot capture human pulse...

Quote Originally Posted by Uber-Goober View Post
    ...only part that sucks is that the video seems slower than reality and it cannot capture human pulse...
    Next time try placing the camera on your front bumper. I've used this set up several times during HPDE's and the speed sensation is much better.

Fernando

Reeeeeally? I will give it a shot. Where did you mount yours, front tow hook?

I used a bullet cam which I had taped to the bumper. It was hooked up to a camcorder in my glove box. I'll see if I can find some old video and post it so you can see what it looks like.

OMG, just inhaled a Wilson Farms porterhouse fresh off the grill. WOW, that's damn good stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett W View Post
    OMG, just inhaled a Wilson Farms porterhouse fresh off the grill. WOW, that's damn good stuff!
    cool, i had a change of plans and made jambalaya with the andouille sausages i bought. it was excellent. i'll fire up the grill for the ribeyes on Wed night.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by 1M3ANM3 View Post
    I used a bullet cam which I had taped to the bumper. It was hooked up to a camcorder in my glove box. I'll see if I can find some old video and post it so you can see what it looks like.

For sure, if you find something I would love to see the vid...thanks.

I was the one that was pulled over at the winery. I have not commented about it because I was waiting for my arraignment today. Well the prosecution dropped my case because of officer not having clear evidence of what really happened. I got lucky and I am thankful for that. Time to move on.

Do not be surprised if a cop gets mad after you eat his donut, they tend to get pissed over stuff like that, lucky for you, you licked your fingers, hence leaving no evidence behind...

Quote Originally Posted by uber-goober View Post
    do not be surprised if a cop gets mad after you eat his donut, they tend to get pissed over stuff like that, lucky for you, you licked your fingers, hence leaving no evidence behind...

lmao!!!!!

Ok, I couldn't find my old videos but here is a similar angle off of Youtube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMKRz5tlA6I

I have some video from GoPro mounted on the bumper in one of the AutoX's. I have a wide angle so perception of speed is off a lil. I'll see if I can find a link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79QATi4ZtSI

I think this is it I can't watch youtube from work

I see some serious Gran Turismo footage potential with this bumper stuff...I'm trying it at the next event. Thanks for the tips guys...

that is good news

DonDon,

That is good news! I thought about you on my way to work this morning wondering how you would do in court.
    Jim

Thread Information