Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) Congratulations To Our 2009 Class Champions!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: (2009) Congratulations To Our 2009 Class Champions!

(2009) Congratulations To Our 2009 Class Champions!

Please join me in congratulating our 2009 NCC Autocross Class Champions!

Showroom 1 - James LeCompte
    Showroom 3 - Phillip Yates
    Tuner 1 - Bogdan Poplacean
    Tuner 2 - Ron Hougham
    Tuner 3 - Adam Chelikowsky
    Tuner 4 - Christopher Higgins
    Modified 2 - Joe Brannon
    Modified 3 - Gregory Lindsay
    Unlimited - Bob Hausmann
    Non-BMW Comp Tires - Aaron Marchiafava
    Non-BMW Street Tires - Pete Lem

The above 2009 Class Champions will be presented a trophy at the NCCBMWCCA holiday party. In addition, each of our class winners will be offered a 1/2 price season subscription for 2010!

More information about the holiday party is available here: http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?v...list&Itemid=46

Congratulations!

The following three individuals will also receive trophies:

Noel Leslie
    Brad Wells
    Nick Drymalski
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mcoupemindy; 11-29-2009 at 08:39 AM.

Congrats guys!

great job for an outstanding season
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Way to go Mr. Lindsay!

Smile Kudos to the Winners

Kudos to all. As for S1...well, the sugar for the gas tank was ready but as a practical matter even if Jim didn't show (heh, heh...evil thoughts) and I "won," it seems that I'd have placed 2nd at best. Good job, Jim (the new father on top of the trophy). As for me...well, Peru offers its condolences for making me miss the final autocross (evidence herewith). I hope at the awards event we recognize those that made it to every event...like Jim. Certainly this is worthy of a group award of some sort. Saludos to All....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	First Wave.jpg 
Views:	276 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	866  

Cool

Just wanted to add my congrats as well for a safe and extremely successful Auto-X season.
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Congrats!

Do you get a trophy for 2nd place?

Quote Originally Posted by forrealb50 View Post
    Congrats!

Congratulations to the champions.

It was my understanding that the top third of candidates (ceil(eligible/3)) got a trophy, but this no longer seems like the case? If so, that sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by BradMW View Post

It was my understanding that the top third of candidates (ceil(eligible/3)) got a trophy, but this no longer seems like the case? If so, that sucks.

Yeah total bummer. That was the best autoX I have ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by forrealb50 View Post
    Congrats!

As the rules are written, the following three individuals will also receive trophies:

Noel Leslie
    Brad Wells
    Nick Drymalski

Quote Originally Posted by BradMW View Post

See above ... you'll get one

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post

The above 2009 Class Champions will be presented a trophy at the NCCBMWCCA holiday party. In addition, each of our class winners will be offered a 1/2 price season subscription for 2010!

More information about the holiday party is available here: http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?v...list&Itemid=46
    Hmm, for some reason I thought the awards were taking place this Saturday (12/5). I'm new to the CCA...what's the difference between the two events?

Congrats to all the winners! I can't believe I came in second in XS! I can't wait until next season

---------------2009 XS 2nd place, 2010 X3 3rd place, 2011 X3 Champion---------------
    --------------------5-speed, Full DE-K Swap, 205 whp 199 wtq SAE----------------------
    -----------------Enkei RPM2-235/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 & A/S+-----------------

Quote Originally Posted by 95Maxrider View Post
    Hmm, for some reason I thought the awards were taking place this Saturday (12/5). I'm new to the CCA...what's the difference between the two events?

Congrats to all the winners! I can't believe I came in second in XS! I can't wait until next season
    12/05 - We talk about rule changes, etc.
    01/23 - We celebrate as a chapter, drink, and socialize.

Can't wait for the drinking and socializing. Already have two corporate sponsors lined up for next season, it take a lot of time and money to stay in the showroom class you know.

Quote Originally Posted by 95Maxrider View Post

lol....I like how I scored 5 season points under my real name (drivng Pat's legacy), and 17 points under my alternate "my insurance company won't recognize it" name (drivng my own car), which beat out Pat Henry

Congrats on your strong season Nick...you should move over to XR next year and run against me

Thread Information