Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Dec 9th NCC Board Meeting/Social - River Hill Sports Grille 7p

Thread: Dec 9th NCC Board Meeting/Social - River Hill Sports Grille 7p

Dec 9th NCC Board Meeting/Social - River Hill Sports Grille 7p

Our final board meeting/social of 2009 will be at River Hill Sports Grille on Wednesday, Dec 9th. Its located on the western side of Columbia, MD in Clarksville, at the intersection of Rt 32 and Rt 108.

River Hill Sports Grille
    6040 Daybreak Circle (see below for driving directions)
    Clarksville, MD 21029

http://www.riverhillsportsgrille.com/

We've had our Columbia socials at River Hill in early 2009 and they've been a great host. We'll have our own private room in the back of the restaurant and its a lot more quiet than Mi Rancho.

DRIVING DIRECTIONS/PARKING:
    Lighted parking is located in the back of the River Hill Village Center and shares parking with the Columbia Association gym. There's an empty lot by the Professional Building off of Linden Linthicum Lane. Its easier to get to the back parking lot if you use this address (put this address into Mapquest or GPS):

12100 Linden Linthicum Lane
    Clarksville, MD

From Rt 108, turn onto Linden Linthicum Ln, and immediately turn right on Day Long Lane; make another right into the Professional Building parking lot.

If you come in on Great Star Drive from Rt 108, you'll be greeted by 2 10ft speedbumps that will do nasty things to your suspension and underside of your cars. So please come in the way above (some people have learned the hard way).

Our Board meetings are open to ALL MEMBERS and this is a great opportunity to meet other NCC members and see what goes on behind the scenes in the club. Our volunteers put a lot of time and effort into planning all of our member events, so for those interested in getting more involved, this would be a great place to start. Social will start at 7p and board meeting will start promptly at 8p. We've had a great time the past few months and hope to see you there.

Please note that alcoholic beverages are paid for individually (not by NCC) and that there will be a nominal $5-10 contribution to offset the cost of the dinner/gratuity.

Please RSVP below; discuss here http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthread.php?t=5717

Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

bump for this week's final board meeting of 2009.

please note the new location and pay attention to the driving/parking instructions.

RSVP at the link above so I can get an accurate headcount.

last bump for tonight's board meeting/social...rain should be outta here by midday, so hopefully traffic won't be too bad (especially for those who left yesterday )

any last minute RSVPs? use the link above please

Cool

Anyone flying from Dulles to BWI for the meeting, I here the commute isn't that bad from BWI to the meeting. ROFLOL...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

I'd like to come if I can find a ride up.

As you probably know, my car is about as reliable as the oxen in Oregon Trail.

Who in NoVA is heading up that I could meet to ride with?

Quote Originally Posted by Zchild View Post
    Anyone flying from Dulles to BWI for the meeting, I here the commute isn't that bad from BWI to the meeting. ROFLOL...
    ...Comedian...

I'm not feeling any love for us NOVA'ers who have to leave 3 and 4 hours JUST to get there on-time for meetin', and not the eatin'.

Sorry Jonathon, I'm leaving straight from work (in DC).

Leaving in a few. I'll probably get there by the time Roy reads his report.

Thread Information