Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
DecemberFest at Passport BMW - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: DecemberFest at Passport BMW

My understanding is this event is rain or shine. I've heard about the Nor'easter system coming to town on Friday night but the show is still going to go on...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

definitely rain or shine since we'll be inside most of the time
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    definitely rain or shine since we'll be inside most of the time
    They should rope off a section for donuts if it snows ...

1 to 2 inches??!! Bleah! Guess I won't be wearing my lederhosen. Most be time to try out the new all-seasons....
    Andy Miller
    1995 Avusblau M3
    1997 Alaskablau 318ti M Sport

Rain or shine would have been great compared to what I'm seeing right now outside my window! Of all the days to start snowing. Unfortunately I don't have snows and my a/s aren't here yet. My apologies to Passport. I really wanted to see the 5GT. Maybe some other time. Sorry guys.

I'm sitting in 4" of snow. I also have no snows - so I will regretfully miss this event.

It was a great event. Passport took good care of us! It's a shame the weather kept the number of attendees down. I appreciates the dealership's efforts!!
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Did you drive there in the tii John?
    Someone else told me it was a good event. I'm sorry I didn't make the effort to get there.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Sorry for not attending,snow was a little heavy here..
    2015 335xi m sport

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    Did you drive there in the tii John?
    Someone else told me it was a good event. I'm sorry I didn't make the effort to get there.
    I left Leesburg a bit after 8AM, and it was already snowing. Left the tii home and drove the E28. It was snowing harder in Marlow Heights when I was leaving around 2PM than it was approaching home. We have about 3" here.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Unhappy Scum Bag I Am

Missed the event...darn . RSVP'd with the best of intentions, but then: 1) did not get back from Peru to WashDC until 11pm (vice scheduled 7pm), and 2) woke up Saturday to the snow storm with my M3 under it's cover and inaccessible without a LOT of hassle. I hope everyone had a great time; sure they did. Here's to next year, or at least a DIY or two at Passport.

Cool

What a truly great event; excellent german food, cold german beer, beautiful german cars and wonderful bimmer enthuist's. Passport knows how to throw an exceptional party. The better news is that they want to throw three of these gatherings every year for our club.
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Quote Originally Posted by Zchild View Post
    The better news is that they want to throw three of these gatherings every year for our club.
    So the question is-

are they going to be worth driving up from Tampa for?
    Andy Miller
    1995 Avusblau M3
    1997 Alaskablau 318ti M Sport

I signed up but had to miss the event due to the weather...hopefully they have one during the summer.

Thread Information