Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) Season Unofficial Final Results
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: (2009) Season Unofficial Final Results

(2009) Season Unofficial Final Results

Please see the attached.

They will be unofficial until November 25, 2009 and are subject to change if results corrections are necessary.

IMPORTANT: Please post any results corrections in this thread.

Please note: All participants who attended six or more events will receive an award! (This includes the X-classes.) It may not be a trophy, but we'll make sure that you get properly recognized!

Thanks again,

Jonathan Thayer
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mcoupemindy; 11-02-2009 at 07:46 AM.

Nice job Chris.
    Crushing wins in the wet all season long.

This last one stings.

Thanks, Jonathan. The year of my car is 2005 and I think Woody's is 1999. It would be nice to have a 2009 but I can't afford that.
    Mike, 2005 E46 M3 ZCP SMG, 2005 E46 325xiT

Thanks for doing to work to put those results together. I can't believe I missed event 8, but my car is in pieces waiting for parts to pass emissions....so if I still come in second after missing the event I will be stoked! I can't wait for next season as my car will be very different with the new poly bushings, steering rack and bent rear beam (to 0 toe). Not to mention tires with tread....that should help me when it rains

---------------2009 XS 2nd place, 2010 X3 3rd place, 2011 X3 Champion---------------
    --------------------5-speed, Full DE-K Swap, 205 whp 199 wtq SAE----------------------
    -----------------Enkei RPM2-235/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 & A/S+-----------------

Thanks again for the quick turnaround on all the results all year Jonathan!

Quote Originally Posted by SamB325es View Post
    Nice job Chris.
    Crushing wins in the wet all season long.

This last one stings.
    I do like driving in the rain, but it was nice having some friendly competition in our class again this year. I have no idea what I'm doing next season, so T4 should be yours for the taking.

nice job Chris, congrats!

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

Yeahh!!! I'm in last place!

Excellent! Now I have nowhere to go but up!

What traction control?

[FONT=Verdana]
    Quote Originally Posted by [/FONT
    Please note: All participants who attended six or more events will receive an award! (This includes the X-classes.) It may not be a trophy, but we'll make sure that you get properly recognized!

Thanks again,

Jonathan Thayer

Ummm really, I was told otherwise earlier this season. I will go to more events next year.
    Do you have to be a member?
    Last edited by An2ny; 10-26-2009 at 09:21 AM. Reason: none

Quote Originally Posted by gbauer View Post
    Yeahh!!! I'm in last place!

Excellent! Now I have nowhere to go but up!

Like they said in Fight Club... "once you hit rock bottom, everything opens up."

Does the AutoX School count as an event? I made 5 points events and the school so does that count as 6?

Quote Originally Posted by noelleslie View Post
    Like they said in Fight Club... "once you hit rock bottom, everything opens up."
    This is how I feel about the Redskins right now.
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Please see the attached.

[/B]Please note: All participants who attended six or more events will receive an award! (This includes the X-classes.) It may not be a trophy, but we'll make sure that you get properly recognized!

Jonathan Thayer
    This is a pleasant surprise. In the past we never gave out trophies for X classes but I'm not going to complain.

NCC

Wow! Quick turnaround. Dig it!

All things considered, James has earned what he's getting. Congrats!! As for me, on the day of the last event I was absent from the autocross, but present out in the Punta Rocas line up here in Peru. Have to admit that spending a couple hours in the ocean squinting against the bright sun, dealing with the overhead wave sets rolling in, and then hanging out at the beach restaurant enjoying seafood and cold beers with 25 of my "best friends"...well...we can't have everything in this life so for me...2nd in points will have to be good enough.

Thanks Jim, the win would have been much sweeter if you were there but......................
    something about riding wicked knarley wave sets in the Peruvian springtime !!
    Totally awesome dude
    My boy said he'd like to meet you. Any room in your ocean side villa for us to stay in? I'll teach the art of longboarding. he-he

Thread Information