Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) We Need Your Feedback!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: (2009) We Need Your Feedback!

(2009) We Need Your Feedback!

NCC Autocrosser,

Thank you for attending our events and making this year extremely successful! We had a great time and hope you did too!

Looking into the future, we would like to have your feedback on some key items for next year. We ask that you take a few moments and complete the following survey:

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?o...=60&Itemid=176

We will critically review and use this feedback to make critical changes to next years program as we are always looking for ways to improve.

Thank you once again for making our program excellent!

Best Regards,

Jonathan M. Thayer

Submitted my feedback just now. Overall, I can say that the NCC autocross program is the most fun I've ever had in a moving automobile!
    Mike, 2005 E46 M3 ZCP SMG, 2005 E46 325xiT

Done! Can't really think of much that needs changing except more events!

---------------2009 XS 2nd place, 2010 X3 3rd place, 2011 X3 Champion---------------
    --------------------5-speed, Full DE-K Swap, 205 whp 199 wtq SAE----------------------
    -----------------Enkei RPM2-235/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 & A/S+-----------------

I think I broke your sql field by using apostrophes. (')

Do better exception handling.
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Quote Originally Posted by Reach View Post
    I think I broke your sql field by using apostrophes. (')

Do better exception handling.
    I got the error also but I didn't use any special carachters.

Quote Originally Posted by jbrannon7 View Post
    I got the error also but I didn't use any special carachters.
    I have an email into the developer to see if there's a patch for it.

I didn't have any errors.

Perhaps my internet skillz are better than you young kids?

What traction control?

Thank you to everyone who are taking the time to submit the survey. If you haven't submitted it yet, PLEASE submit it as soon as possible. Thanks.

done.

I broke it too. Also I wasn't really thinking that 1 was best and 9 was worst and I wound up giving Baysox Stadium a real low score - reverse that, I like running there as it's a decent lot and the closest to home

2010 Autocrossers Inc. STS champion
    2010 NCCBMWCCA X3 first loser

Quote Originally Posted by Claff View Post
    I broke it too. Also I wasn't really thinking that 1 was best and 9 was worst and I wound up giving Baysox Stadium a real low score - reverse that, I like running there as it's a decent lot and the closest to home
    Claff,

Could you please resubmit the survey with the appropriate scores? I cannot adjust it once it has been submitted, all I can do is delete the old one.

Thanks!

And thanks to everyone for providing some great feedback for next year's program.

Done. Gave MSP and SP middle of the road grades since I haven't run at either yet.

2010 Autocrossers Inc. STS champion
    2010 NCCBMWCCA X3 first loser

Quote Originally Posted by Claff View Post
    Done. Gave MSP and SP middle of the road grades since I haven't run at either yet.
    That's a shame then, because MSP is a fine lot and SP bites.

Quote Originally Posted by jbrannon7 View Post
    That's a shame then, because MSP is a fine lot and SP bites.
    I think I gave all three the same score. Each has its pros and cons IMHO.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    I think I gave all three the same score. Each has its pros and cons IMHO.
    Really? I think MSP is the best lot we run at, Bowie has some crumbling pavement and those curbs, SP has grip that varies from ok to very poor with no warning and drainage problems. Those that visit SP with several clubs may learn where the grip is and where it's not, but I prefer MSP and Bowie and rated them much higher.

Joe

Thread Information